My Xbox One S doesn’t record videos at all.

Discus and support My Xbox One S doesn’t record videos at all. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yes it does start recording, but before I get to that I must add this was an issue on my Xbox One prior to the Xbox One S, it happened day one when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by C01IN, Apr 24, 2024.

1. C01IN
    C01IN Guest

Yes it does start recording, but before I get to that I must add this was an issue on my Xbox One prior to the Xbox One S, it happened day one when I got the Xbox One S but had been an issue for over a year on the Xbox One, I had hoped it’d go away but it hasn’t, basically when I go to hit record what happened it just doesn’t do anything other than say mu clip was saved despite never saving it, I can take photos just fine by the way, but when I press to start recording it will show the time out of ten minutes and begin counting up, usually only until 26-32 seconds or so whether or not I’m on my home side bar monitoring it and then just stops and doesn’t save the recording, now the really weird part is that my captures are not out of hand, my console is up to date on updates, it has zero issues, and is connected to the internet, but what’s weirder is that I can still save recordings as long as I end them manually before it stops on it’s own.

:)

C01IN, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi C01IN, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This is an odd situation.

It might be related to cache data, but you said it is happening since day one.

Have you tried to reset your console? If you haven't, please, give it a try.

Before you continue, make sure you've got the account sign-in information. You'll need it to log back into your console after the reset.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

I hope this helps.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  3. x DreamWarr x Win User

DVR not see the recorded video

One Recorded videos visable on my profile and my xbox not one more

But I did four more videos

The recordings have no problem (just not shown in video)
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Which type of disk to use for recording Blu-Ray video for Xbox One S playback?

Hello Scarlet, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It seems the video recording is in a format that isn't recognizable to the Xbox One S.
  5. BeatrizAlline Win User

Xbox 360 can’t read media

It’s actually a personal recording. There is 2 of them, the first one plays normally and the second one doesn’t. But both were recorded and produced by the same people, I don’t get why one works and the other doesn’t :/
  6. BubbleLlama Win User

Needing help with game issue.

My fiancé plays them perfectly fine on his Xbox one s. He doesn’t have a series s yet.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One S doesn’t record videos at all. - Similar Threads - doesn’t record videos

2. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  3. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  4. High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming: For some reason when I first downloaded high on life for cloud gaming it didn’t work it only said it’s currently unavailable for cloud gaming even though I have ultimate to play it on cloud gaming...
  5. Xbox one S doesn’t recognize my controllers anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S doesn’t recognize my controllers anymore.: Day before yesterday I played my Xbox one S as usual. Today I click the button on the controller to start it up as usual, and the Xbox doesn’t start. Controller flashes slowly, continuously. I...
  6. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  7. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  8. My Xbox one X doesn’t record game audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one X doesn’t record game audio: Hello I have an Xbox One X (not the series X) and for some reason it just doesn’t choose to record my game audio and it’s very frustrating. I tried it out on such games as Fortnite call of duty...
  9. when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...: it won’t let me hear our voices when i capture a video e75e6d38-d516-41ed-879d-15c917a33fb4
  10. It doesn’t record my game captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    It doesn’t record my game captures: Recently i have had issues with my game clips. When i press the Xbox button then X nothing happens, the capture icon doesnt appear. I need to find a way to fix it as i upload these clips to social...