My XBOX one s crashes on 81 percent of updating.

Discus and support My XBOX one s crashes on 81 percent of updating. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOX one s reaches 81 percent of update and then throws me to troubleshooter but i cant do anything because it has crashed. Been stuck on this for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jakob Maripuu, Jun 11, 2023.

1. My XBOX one s crashes on 81 percent of updating.

XBOX one s reaches 81 percent of update and then throws me to troubleshooter but i cant do anything because it has crashed. Been stuck on this for a few months now.

:)

Jakob Maripuu, Jun 11, 2023
  2. interupt Win User

Mine is doing the same thing.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I don't think I'm getting the right credit

Also to add, the percentage you see on the VIP levels is the percent to the total amount you have to spend for that level, not just the $300 between levels. So the 81% would be 81% towards $1200.
  4. Elohmn Win User

Level 81 Club

1550/ 1550 with a Level 81 and another at 53. I might make one more after my second gets to Level 81 and before any new ES Game/s come out but that depends.
  5. XxBunker0768xX Win User

why is microsoft killing the games industrie?

I dont have xbox one x . I had xbox one the first model .. and now xbox one S .

And was crashing on some games like ff15 . Vampyr and others like witcher 3. But on witcher 3 after some updates alot of bugs and crash was removed on that updates ..

But ff15 and vampyr i pay alot for those games and years after i cannot finish those games cause they are Brocken on xbox one ..

Some other games i cannot play cause the same Crash and my xbox one s is almost new .
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox one s applying update is stuck at 81%

Thema:

1. My XBOX one s crashes on 81 percent of updating. - Similar Threads - crashes percent updating

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?: When playing watch dogs legion my game often crashes in very short spaces of time with my Xbox flashing twice every time it crashes. 20c9e003-3671-4251-9e3b-a54571c4da23
  4. Xbox Software Crashing Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Software Crashing Issue: I'm having problems running the XBOX APP, the software logs in and browses normally but after a while it gets stuck, unresponsive and then flashes back. Tried a lot of things on the internet with...
  5. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  6. Xbox game bar constantly crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar constantly crashing: Whenever I load up xbox game bar it loads for about 5 seconds then the widgets just say 'something went wrong with this widget' however it only seems to do this on 'Looking for group' and 'Social'...
  7. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  8. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  9. Games crashing on new computer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games crashing on new computer.: 2 weeks ago I decided to buy the parts for a pc of my own with components that I chose for myself, Motherboard: Asus prime b650-plus, Processor: Ryzen 5 7600, corsair vengeance 32gb ram, GYGABYTE...
  10. Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?: I have been a long time player of Sea of Thieves and ever since it's last update a few days ago, everytime I load the game, either right on start-up or after a few mins, the game restarts my PC....