My Xbox one s controller toggle button pole broke

Discus and support My Xbox one s controller toggle button pole broke in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] as you can see, one of the poles to connect the toggle putting the the actual controller broke, does anyone know how to remove the broken pole,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Phoenix10192005, May 20, 2018.

1. My Xbox one s controller toggle button pole broke

My Xbox one s controller toggle button pole broke [​IMG]

as you can see, one of the poles to connect the toggle putting the the actual controller broke, does anyone know how to remove the broken pole, where to buy the pole and toggle button that it got stuck on (Xbox one s controller) (yes I used Snapchat editor)
    ( yes I chose a random category, but please help)

:)

Phoenix10192005, May 20, 2018
  2. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    PLAYBOX

PS3s R2 and L2 buttons are some of the flimsiest things arounds which makes the controller bad from my perspective. I don't hit button hard and I broke one. My man has broken several which is why I brought him a fight stick. Brought another fight stick recently
    because my friend broke the L2 button on my Red one. That was my favorite controller too My Xbox one s controller toggle button pole broke :(

Burst Axe, May 20, 2018
  3. Xbox One S Controller's Sync Button is Stuck/Not Pressable

Basically, My Xbox One S Controller's sync button is ether stuck or broken. It looks like the button is pressed down but it won't come back up. If i move the controller around, I can hear a little rattling, coming from near the button. It sounds like a spring
    that pushes the button up may have come loose. Please Help

Darth Slayer32, May 20, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Xbox one s controller toggle button pole broke