: My Xbox One s cant obtain Teredo Ip address

Discus and support : My Xbox One s cant obtain Teredo Ip address in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : My Xbox One s cant obtain Teredo Ip address Yes it does support 4&6 but its not enabled b358d722-1c02-42fb-a6ac-b9fad6aa70cc Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FadyOsama, Aug 13, 2020.

1. FadyOsama
    FadyOsama Guest

Yes it does support 4&6 but its not enabled

:)

FadyOsama, Aug 13, 2020
  2. FadyOsama Win User

Yes it does support 4&6 but its not enabled
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

My Xbox One s cant obtain Teredo Ip address

Does your router support IPv6 and if so is it enabled on it?
  4. FadyOsama Win User

Sadly didnt work. I want to note that this issue is also in my pc so is it a setting in my router?
  5. Adudeinamood Win User

Have you tried doing a hard reset? If not, follow these steps:

Hold down xbox power button on the actual xbox for 8 seconds, and once its off, unplug the power cord for 5 minutes, and replug it back in and turn it on.

If that doesnt work, please follow these steps:

1. Sign out of your xbox one account(s)

2. Power off your console

3. Unplug EVERY cord from the xbox one

4. Do a 2 minute timer

5. Once 2 minutes is up, plug all cords back in and turn on xbox one

6. Head to settings>Network>Test multiplayer connection

if this doesnt work, please tell me and ill try and figure out a solution for you! Thanks :)
  6. JUST A K1LLA Win User

cannot connect to xbox live

Thema:

1. : My Xbox One s cant obtain Teredo Ip address - Similar Threads - cant obtain Teredo

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  6. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  7. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  8. Cant get a teredo ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a teredo ip address: I tried every thing to make it work but nothing solved multiplayer connection cant get ip address And nat type also cant ip and unavailable please help me solve this...
  9. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  10. Trying to obtain a Kinect adapter but cant contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to obtain a Kinect adapter but cant contact support: I have upgraded to Xbox one S and need a Kinect adapter. I am currently trying to contact support but every time it signs my info in (i.e. First and last name and email) it places a ";" in my...