My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

Discus and support My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jpsai, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Jpsai
    Jpsai Guest

When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage, but screenshots are working fine. I tried power cycling, permission is enabled, and I deleted my other captures. Happens with every game, (even the ones I already recorded clips) so it's not a problem with a particular game. Nothing happens, I try to record a clip, but the guide just shuts. It's a little frustrating. I am currently playing through streaming the game to my Windows notebook, since my tv is not working. But I am playing like this for a few days now, but this problem happened like, two days ago. What I do?????

I’ve read other threads and have not found a solution or anyone having my exact problem, so I'm lost.

:)

Jpsai, Apr 2, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: