My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

Discus and support My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liam Martin2, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Liam Martin2
    Liam Martin2 Guest

My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and that's it. Do t know what to do turned it of and back on restarted it and turned it of and unplugged everything out of the xbox and left it overnight. After all of this nothing worked.

If anyone knows how to fix this problem just send a response saying how.

Thank you for the help

:)

Liam Martin2, Jan 12, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: