My Xbox One lasted One year and four months before breaking. Now I have a 500 dollar paper ...

Discus and support My Xbox One lasted One year and four months before breaking. Now I have a 500 dollar paper ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A) yay ..I love a happy ending . B) put a complaint in , that c/s rep obviously couldn't be bothered , or is no good . Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ELECT OF DEATH, Mar 17, 2015.

1. My Xbox One lasted One year and four months before breaking. Now I have a 500 dollar paper ...

A) yay ..I love a happy ending .

B) put a complaint in , that c/s rep obviously couldn't be bothered , or is no good .

TheSilverTash, Mar 19, 2015
  2. Digital assassin, yes that link you provided was the one.

As far as complaining on the tech I talked to I did one better. After our conversation he emailed me repair options and a reply option if I need help so I replied with the link to the support site and suggested they inform people about this so that people
    out there that have this issue and are less technical won't have to send off their console and spend money. With pretty much everyone having Internet access and the ease of using a USB flash drive there is no reason that MS techs can't walk people through
    it.

Brian

ELECT OF DEATH, Mar 19, 2015
  3. ^Haha, nice one, I think a lot of the time they just don't fully know the solutions! As bad as that is as they should probably be the experts. Though the amount of time a support agent has sent someone to the general discussion forums as the 'correct' place
    to seek help is amazing.

Oh well, hopefully they're now informed!

DigitalAssassin, Mar 19, 2015
  4. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

My Xbox One lasted One year and four months before breaking. Now I have a 500 dollar paper ...

So lets put the warranty thing into perspective:

-

X1: $500 / 1 year

-

Peterbuilt 379 : $140,000 / 4 month

-

GMC 1500 1/2 ton: 3yr/60000km

-

Warranty is warranty..... some better than others.....

kingvas78, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: