My xbox one keeps turning off and on. I can start it with a controller but it turns its self ...

Discus and support My xbox one keeps turning off and on. I can start it with a controller but it turns its self ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please help me i just wanna know if i need a knew one or not e4e93227-5830-4289-a887-14e6df71277e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fratmat12, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Fratmat12
    Fratmat12 Guest

My xbox one keeps turning off and on. I can start it with a controller but it turns its self ...

please help me i just wanna know if i need a knew one or not

:)

Fratmat12, Jun 18, 2017
  2. My xbox one is turning on by its self

it keeps turning on by its self ill turn it off and it will turn back on by its self a few minutes later and will sign into my account without me turning on my controller and its saposse to wait till i turn on my certen controller

IllusionThunder, Jun 18, 2017
  3. SUP LUIS
    SUP LUIS Guest
    Xbox slim keeps turning off

Can some one please help me my xbox slim keeps turning off on me everday but later in the after noon its fine but then it acts weird it turns on then turns off by its self it started doing that the first day i bought it its getting annoying

SUP LUIS, Jun 18, 2017
  4. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Console keeps turning its self off

5. BradleyHall2 Win User

I have followed the steps on many of the solutions however my xbox still keeps turning off. I think that the power cable is faulty as the console shows no errors or anything and it turns off straight away. To me it shows that it is not getting power to
    it.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

The console is turning off after the controller turns itself off? Have you tried with a different controller? If the above advice doesn't work try to synchronize your controller via USB cable.

Also, try this:

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.

3. Press and hold the BIND (controller sync button located on the left side of the console or bottom right if a one S or one X) and the EJECT button and then just press the Xbox button on the console once.

4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

7. To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the D-pad and A button on your controller to select Reset this Xbox.

9. When prompted, select Keep games and apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.
  7. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Bradley,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Does the power cruck ever flash orange? Have you tried out a different outlet by any chance? If you haven't already, you may want to try the troubleshooting steps on this support article: Troubleshoot
    Xbox One unexpectedly turning off
  8. Fallen Fort Win User

3 month old Xbox One turning off seconds after powering on

The Issue isnt resolved. The console is still turning its self off when i try to turn it on. Even making the power off beep while its off, No happy gaming is happening on my xbox one.
Thema:

1. My xbox one keeps turning off and on. I can start it with a controller but it turns its self ... - Similar Threads - keeps turning off

2. my xbox keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox keeps turning off: my xbox series s just ahd an update and switched off now every time I go to switch on the console it just turns off automatically is there anything I should do e6232de2-3e72-4c6b-adab-1c16dca694fe
  3. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  4. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  5. My Xbox One S keeps on turning off after a minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S keeps on turning off after a minute: Hello, I've been experiencing problems with my Xbox and wanted some advice. Every-time I turn it on, it does the chime like usual but then doesn't display any signal and after about 1 minute....
  6. Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console

in XboX Insiders
    Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console: Hi lads, I bought an Xbox yesterday from a friend as they never used the console. I signed into my account and downloaded the games I wanted and that was fine. However once I turned it off and...
  7. Xbox keeps turning on and off with tv remote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps turning on and off with tv remote: My bf and I both have Xbox’s in the same room, mine is connected to a Samsung tv and his to a monitor on his desk. Our problem is sometimes he will be playing and I will press the power button on...
  8. What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?: My Xbox will be slow and sometimes freeze up then turn off. But when I try to turn it back in the light on the system will turn on but wont be on the screen. I even got a better HDMI and it didn't...
  9. Xbox keeps turning off and on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps turning off and on: I financed my xbox and after moving and not being able to play it for awhile I recently was able to come back to playing it. It worked fine for a few days now it keeps turning off and on. It will...
  10. Why does my xbox one keep turning off once I turn it on

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox one keep turning off once I turn it on: I've tried turning my xbox on but it just turns off after does this mean the xbox is broken? 0d53436b-7659-4e05-8b51-df3af99090cd