My Xbox One keeps kicking me out of games and back to Home.

Discus and support My Xbox One keeps kicking me out of games and back to Home. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It was happening the other day and it has happened twice in the past like 30 minutes. First time it happend today was when I was playing a Halo 5... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UncommonPants13, May 18, 2017.

1. My Xbox One keeps kicking me out of games and back to Home.

It was happening the other day and it has happened twice in the past like 30 minutes. First time it happend today was when I was playing a Halo 5 custom game. It was starting to lag really bad (frames freeze in Halo 5 Custom games when someone leaves) and
    my turtlebeach headset made a strange raddling like noise and it kicked me back to home. I mean, it just stopped Halo 5 instantly and kicked me home.

Second time it happened was just now. I turned on Lara Ccroft and the Temple of Osiris, sat in the menu for a second while a checked Facebook, and it made the same strange raddling noise and kicked me back home. Any idea as to what is happening?

:)

UncommonPants13, May 18, 2017
  2. anyone get a working console..

mine was doing fine now it won't load any games up keeps kicking me back to home screen.

AW Jadesniper, May 18, 2017
  3. DOOM ZOMBIES
    DOOM ZOMBIES Guest
    The game kicks me out to home

When I start the Game it kick me out to the home menu. I uninstall the game and install it again and it keeps kicking me out

What is happening?

DOOM ZOMBIES, May 18, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey UncommonPants13! Are the games that are crashing installed on an external hard drive? Additionally, have you tried any troubleshooting steps like a soft reset or factory reset of the console? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, May 19, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey UncommonPants13! Are the games that are crashing installed on an external hard drive? Additionally, have you tried any troubleshooting steps like a soft reset or factory reset of the console? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. lll NaS lll Win User

Anyone else having major BF4 Issues?

Some times the game kicks me out and takes me back to Xbox Home....
  7. SonGokuKilledSM Win User

The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working

I have a similar problem on my Xbox One X, i cant load any saves, i keep getting kicked out of the game back to the home screen. Im playing on supernova (very hard).

I own the game, not via gamepass.
  8. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox Kicking Me Out of Games Back to Home Screen

Hey there
    RazzleDizzle12
    !

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. I recommend that you troubleshoot the issue directly using our

Xbox One Game Freeze Solution
    to help you determine what best steps to take and to stop your games crashing back to the home screen.

Try this out and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  9. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Xbox Kicking Me Out of Games Back to Home Screen

A hard reset could help maybe.

Hold down the power button until the console shuts down.

Unplug the power brick for 5 min and plug it back in.

That might solve the problem
Thema:

1. My Xbox One keeps kicking me out of games and back to Home. - Similar Threads - keeps kicking games

2. My Games keep kicking me out for some reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My Games keep kicking me out for some reason: I got a Gaming Computer from best Buy last month and this month my games keep crashing I looked it up and said it probably my PSU but I got a new cord and still does it tried switching plugs still...
  3. My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?: I previously posted and the solution did not work, but I attend a University and my internet is great but the wired connection will randomly kick me offline. My internet and Ethernet cord are all...
  4. Xbox keeps kicking me out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps kicking me out of games: On my Xbox one X, I try to load into a game like Fortnite or dirt rally 2.0 and then whilst in the first loading screen my Xbox Botton on the on the Xbox blinks 2 or 3 times then it kicks me from...
  5. Xbox series X keeps kicking me from games and resetting why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X keeps kicking me from games and resetting why?: My Xbox series x console keeps kicking me out of every game and into the home screen. Sometimes after kicks you out of the game and put you back to the home screen it then resets itself it powers...
  6. What do I do if a certain game keeps kicking me out ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do if a certain game keeps kicking me out ?: I'm trying to play WarFace on my Xbox one , but every time I try to go in , I always get kick out , what's gonna on with the game Is anyone else having issues with WarFace ?...
  7. My Xbox keeps kicking me out of cloud games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox keeps kicking me out of cloud games.: I would try to load up the game then it would kick me out before I even get to the loading screen. Non cloud games work however. It worked fine yesterday. Please help?...
  8. Xbox keeps kicking me out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps kicking me out of games: My Xbox series s keeps kicking me out of every game I play. It doesn’t send me to the Xbox Home Screen, it sends me back to main menu if Whichever game Im playing and it says error. This has been...
  9. Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?: My Apex game keeps freezing and kicking me out and this happens only on apex not on other games 5e2846b7-1130-4b78-9ac6-51187a4f5ff7
  10. game keep kick out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keep kick out: why keep kick out alot when i fix everything and follow everything they support to tell me and still not working at all. keep kick me out like 40 min on snowrunner player...