My Xbox One has not been working since the recent update.

Discus and support My Xbox One has not been working since the recent update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It turns on, gets to the troubleshoot page but hangs when we select factory reset. What should we do? aab34a5a-ea7b-43b1-acad-5ef312067c24 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by C Cheong, Nov 4, 2022.

1. C Cheong
    C Cheong Guest

It turns on, gets to the troubleshoot page but hangs when we select factory reset. What should we do?

:)

C Cheong, Nov 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Did you perform an offline factory reset on your console, C?
  3. C Cheong Win User

no, how do I do an offline factory reset?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Here you go, directly from Xbox support:

"To use the USB flash drive to restore your console to factory defaults, you'll need:

A Windows-based PC with an internet connection and a USB port

A USB flash drive with a minimum of 4 GB of space formatted as NTFS"\

I have here the detailed steps: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Once you're on the troubleshooter page, let me know the exact error code that you will get. It can be "E102, E101, E106", etc.

This will determine what steps we have to perform.
  6. C Cheong Win User

Thanks, I have done that. The error is E102.

I tried the steps for E102, to reset to factory settings. But when I do that, it keeps taking me back to the error page. Is there any other steps I can take to address this?
Thema:

1. My Xbox One has not been working since the recent update. - Similar Threads - has been working

2. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

in XBoX on Windows
    The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will...
  3. My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week: About 2 weeks ago I reactivated my game pass nor halo infinite campaign and multiple other games will not work they either just won't open or they are limited as if I'm not paying for game pass...
  4. Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???: I pay for a service and I would like to know why it barely worked when I had my old wifi and now that I upgraded to actually play cloud gaming smoothly, it's tell me "too many people are playing"...
  5. My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I...: My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I am desperate to speak to a human to try and get this resolved! 72158661-a227-4f57-bbf4-9dacf3e9e996
  6. How long has Xbox been working/cooperating with Atari

in XBoX on Windows
    How long has Xbox been working/cooperating with Atari: I have looked deeply into this question and I am still without answer so does anyone know the answer e5b647fe-ad8f-442e-ad5f-b13297853ca3
  7. 'we are the caretakers' game does not work and a refund has been denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'we are the caretakers' game does not work and a refund has been denied: As per title. The game's 1st chapter ( era) plays fine then the game continually dashboards. The game is unfit for purpose and i can get nowhere with microsoft via email. Any advice is welcome,...
  8. my minecraft account has been deleted and will not work after migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account has been deleted and will not work after migration: so i was playing minecraft like i do and then the next day i go to play minecraft it tells me to migrate my account. so i do and after i migrate it shows me "play demo" and nothing else...
  9. Digital Code on Gift Card doesn't work and states "This card has been redeemed"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Code on Gift Card doesn't work and states "This card has been redeemed": Hello, We ordered 3 gift cards off Amazon and microsoft sent the codes and when we have entered the codes in from the digital cards it doesn't accept the codes and states "This card has been...
  10. My Xbox live won't work and I have a subscription for 1 and it has not been a year

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Xbox live won't work and I have a subscription for 1 and it has not been a year: I purchased a Xbox live subscription for 1 year on December 26 2017 and my Xbox live won't work. f755f9cb-3e96-477a-8a3e-252b86cd1547