My XBOX one has no output to my TV

Discus and support My XBOX one has no output to my TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turned on my XBOX one console today, there was no signal to my TV. When I used the same cable and same TV for my other equipment, it worked so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by alan with slim, Sep 5, 2014.

1. My XBOX one has no output to my TV

When I turned on my XBOX one console today, there was no signal to my TV. When I used the same cable and same TV for my other equipment, it worked so well.

This machine is a 'Day One' console which I bought from Amazon.com, can I replaced it from Microsoft?

:)

alan with slim, Sep 5, 2014
  2. Visual ports

i have a TV that doesn't have a hdmi output source for my Xbox 360. Is there any way of still getting my Xbox to be had on my TV without a a hdmi output on the TV? It has an av cable output.

TheSweatyBacon, Sep 5, 2014
  3. Reportered
    Reportered Guest
    Xbox one output in 720 and not 1080

My TV is stating the Xbox one output is in 720 rather than 1080

Used to work fine with my xbox 360

TV is a Sony

I have been into the Xbox settings, but the only output option available is 720, there is no 1080 option.

Any ideas?

Reportered, Sep 5, 2014
  4. My XBOX one has no output to my TV

I just have the console, kinet and other accesories, I couldn't find the paper which came with the console, will Microsoft accept this?

alan with slim, Sep 5, 2014
  5. helo1976
    helo1976 Guest
    Just checking, did you use the right HDMI port? There are two. Use the TV OUT HDMI Port. My XBOX one has no output to my TV :)

helo1976, Sep 7, 2014
  6. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    If not done yet, please register your console at
    http://myservice.microsoft.com

You can trigger a service order for your console there, too, or phone the support team directly. As all consoles are still under warranty you do not need any papers.

BUT: before you trigger a service order please check out the troubleshooting guide for blank secreens on bootup, which can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

If this doesn't work for you, then you need to have your console serviced.

BobMcFly247, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My XBOX one has no output to my TV