My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for...

Discus and support My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, unplugged it for hours but still stuck on sign in screen. Cannot erase profile as it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chloe Norris, May 13, 2023.

1. Chloe Norris
    Chloe Norris Guest

My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for...

My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, unplugged it for hours but still stuck on sign in screen. Cannot erase profile as it’s frozen.

:)

Chloe Norris, May 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for hours but cannot move from sign in screen.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

In this case, we may need to reset your console keeping your games and apps through the Xbox Troubleshooter page. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

"1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone."

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  3. BLVCKW1NG Win User

Feb 15 update gives black screen

I was playing Dead or Alive 5 the game froze my xbox (that's been happening to everyone though). I hard reset my X1, it loaded back up Xbox logo then black screen. Hard reset same thing, unplug everything take out the game same thing. This is ridiculous.
  4. DarthViking820 Win User

Civilization 6 crashing on Xbox series S

I have 2 external hard drives and the internal storage expansion card, I’ve played the game on internal the expansion card and both of my external hard drives. It has continued to do this on all storage drives and I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, I’ve completely reset my whole Xbox, I’ve attempted to reset the cache on my Xbox and unplug it and replug it in after a little time. I’ve reset my internet and MAC address, I’ve even attempted to play the game with a different account to see if maybe my account is messed up but none of that has addressed or fixed the issue with the game.
  5. II Skillz Win User

Xbox One stuck on black screen after boot up

I have been experiencing the same problems, black screen after start up. Halo froze went back to dashboard and couldn't do anything from there. Did a hard reset and only get a black screen after start up.
  6. Olivia Brown1 Win User

Xbox One won’t accept my MAC address

I tried doing a hard reset and it did not work. I’ve tried restarting both router and Xbox numerous times. Any network setting I try to set manually won’t go through. The MAC address won’t restart after it’s entered. The IP addresses won’t go to the next screen after entering the Gateway IP. What is left to try?

Update:

Now my Xbox won’t turn on. I hit the button, it’s lights up and it makes the noise but immediately turns off. I had to unplug the power source for it to turn back on.
Thema:

1. My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for... - Similar Threads - has froze start

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  6. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  7. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  8. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  9. Zune froze up, has content but cannot access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zune froze up, has content but cannot access it: I have two Zune 120 GB devices. I have all of my music stored on them and use them every single day. One of them froze up on the weekend, I did a reset and it came back, but it says there is no...
  10. Xbox suddenly froze, and now has the "black screen of death" help is appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox suddenly froze, and now has the "black screen of death" help is appreciated: My xbox one has been working great up until last night when my xbox froze when I was playing borderlands 2 (handsome collection). I tried dashboarding and quiting the game/app using start etc, but...