My xbox one fan is making an odd loud noise

Discus and support My xbox one fan is making an odd loud noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What would the cause be of my xbox one(original) fan to mess up? Just dust and clutter, my xbox fan getting old, and/or me leaving the xbox plugged in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Derpyderp3213, Apr 8, 2020.

1. My xbox one fan is making an odd loud noise

What would the cause be of my xbox one(original) fan to mess up? Just dust and clutter, my xbox fan getting old, and/or me leaving the xbox plugged in while off all the time (my mom claims i shouldn't leave it plugged in constantly and that it possibly
    wore out the fan)

:)

Derpyderp3213, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
  3. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Hello thank you for posting your question on fourm I hope I can help you resolve this issue today. Please use link below to help solve your problem.

Xbox
    fan issue

Hope this helps

Enjoy your day

@plushrelic
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

old age more than anything, over time they can get worn out. but it could also be dust or not well ventilated so its trying to work more than it needs to cool the console.

dust regular with a microfibre cloth, I also use a can of compressed air usually able to buy these cheap from your local store, I do this once a month to make sure its clear.
  5. イザヤ Win User

Xbox One X Fan sounds way louder than usual

Ok I moved it and it has not shut off sense but the Xbox One X Fan noise is not constant and is still loud maybe not as loud as a jet engine like I describe before but still loud way louder than my Xbox One S and OG Xbox One, it would have a fan burst
    when I'm playing which is loud and annoying and the fan noise would never be at a constant noise level while I'm playing a game.
  6. zzzx RAMBO xzzz Win User

Xbox One is chirping

i have the same problem with the chirping noises, the chirping was not there when i first got the xbox one but after a wyl now it starts making the noises. the fan seems to be loud off and on.
Thema:

1. My xbox one fan is making an odd loud noise - Similar Threads - fan making odd

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  4. Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu: hello im yasi, i have my xbox series s since 2022 july and its been so so silent and good for me but lately its been making a very very loud buzzing noise from both the left and right side of the...
  5. Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming: I bought my Xbox one x back in December and have been using it moderately, but as I was in the middle of playing palworlds today I noticed a noise that kept getting louder. I checked the vents/fan...
  6. The fan on my xbox series x used to make a noise but now it doesn’t.

in XBoX on Windows
    The fan on my xbox series x used to make a noise but now it doesn’t.: The fan on my xbox series x used to make a noise when I'm playing a game, but a month ago I opened the back of the console and I unscrewed the fan to get it out so I could clean it, there was...
  7. My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan.: When I play games my Xbox is loud. d6630be2-0169-4ae7-9583-5b21f938d13f
  8. Xbox series s makes noise that aren’t coming from the fan, and you can also hear it when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s makes noise that aren’t coming from the fan, and you can also hear it when...: I just got myself an Xbox for the first time off my life and coming from ps4 it’s definitely a huge improvement playing on a series s, the console is much more quiet but I can still hear it, the...
  9. I want to make a Banjo-Kazooie Fan game for the franchise's 25th anniversary. But How?

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to make a Banjo-Kazooie Fan game for the franchise's 25th anniversary. But How?: I need the okay from rareware and microsoft to make and publish to xbox. can anyone help? 999332f2-799f-4aac-8e04-27ea1404568f
  10. Xbox make some big noise with the fan

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox make some big noise with the fan: i buy Xbox one to my kid last christmas and the fan is always make some nose and sometime the Xbox bug. I have one years garantie. Is that possible to repair that because my son love to play with...