My XBOX One doesn't turn on but makes the sound when I push the on button.

Discus and support My XBOX One doesn't turn on but makes the sound when I push the on button. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My XBOX One doesn't turn on but makes the sound when I push the on button. 167c8776-e4e5-418e-a178-95ad6e1ab19f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Misfit213, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Misfit213
    Misfit213 Guest

:)

Misfit213, Nov 12, 2016
  2. gat gat
    gat gat Guest
    X box onde non parte

Hi, the power supply of my xbox one works, But when I push the start button the console doesn't work. I can hear the sound of starting, But the light on the power supply stays yellow. It doesn't become light blue

gat gat, Nov 12, 2016
  3. PHILL1PP
    PHILL1PP Guest
    Xbox and eject buttons broken

Okay so I brought my xbox with me to my friends house and before I left my xbox one eject and power buttons were working fine and I held down the power button for 10 seconds to make sure the whole thing was off before I moved my xbox. At my friends house
    I tried to eject a disc and turn on my xbox but they were working. Did I break my sensors for my xbox one or something ? I can't push any buttons on my xbox. When I try to no sound or anything happens.

PHILL1PP, Nov 12, 2016
  4. RickNastyz Win User

sync button on console doesn't work

Yes I've tried everything in the how to. I turned my computer off and sit 3 feet away and it will still randomly disconnect but now I can not even get the console to go into sync mode. I push the button and it makes a sound sort of like a relay clicking(only
    when on doesn't make sound when off) but the console doesn't do anything.
  5. Lain_2349 Win User

My console did the boot up sequence. I got into my xbox just fine and can play games just fine.

When I tried this now when I click the button to turn on my xbox it doesn't always turn on. It makes the sound but nothing happens.
  6. Humblegangsta93 Win User

Xbox not working after update

Doesn't even turn on. Just make the chime sound when I press the power button.
  7. ImAice Win User

Xbox button doesn't make sound

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Here are the steps that you can try for your concern.

Solution 1. Power cycle your console

Please unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Solution 2.Try plugging in the console directly to a different wall outlet without using power strip or surge protector.

Solution 3. Unplug then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in. Press and hold the SYNC button, and then press the Xbox button on the console. Continue holding the SYNC button for 10-15 seconds. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the SYNC button after the second power-up tone. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  8. J55 Swifty Win User

Xbox button doesn't make sound

Thank you for the help, it was useful, but sadly it has not worked so I think the speaker might be broken, but it is not a huge problem and I can live with it but again thanks for trying to help me.
Thema:

1. My XBOX One doesn't turn on but makes the sound when I push the on button. - Similar Threads - doesn't turn makes

2. Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise: My Xbox One wouldn't turn on however it would make a very quiet 'beep' turn on sound when I would try to switch it on however the xbox symbol would not light up. Recently however it doesn't even...
  3. So my xbox won't work it won't pair won't react to anything only turns on hdmi doesn't work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox won't work it won't pair won't react to anything only turns on hdmi doesn't work...: [mod removed] I've tried using all the black screen of death videos none worked b49d7439-66c4-42b0-9aff-9fe73ab6e592
  4. My xbox one doesn't turn back on in the restart phase of the software update. How do I fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one doesn't turn back on in the restart phase of the software update. How do I fix...: It's one of those normal software/system updates where you have to do the update to be able to connect to a network again. There is a progress bar at the bottom of the screen divided into 3 parts....
  5. My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...: Idk what to do I've used 2 tvs and restarted and Googled what to do but I can't get it to stop for good 5b917a13-d3a5-43cc-83f5-bcef813eccc1
  6. My Xbox controller keeps on blinking but doesn't turn on and after a while the blinking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox controller keeps on blinking but doesn't turn on and after a while the blinking...: My Xbox controller keeps on blinking but doesn't turn on and after a while the blinking stops, so I just have a controller that doesn't work in the end. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Controller turns on console, but doesn't work or show up in accessories.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller turns on console, but doesn't work or show up in accessories.: Have an Xbox Series X with two controllers. One that came with the console and the other that I bought separately from amazon. I am having an issue with the other 2nd controller that I bought...
  8. Xbox one s is turned on bur doesn't show on screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s is turned on bur doesn't show on screen: My xbox is turned on and everything on, right hdmi cable and everything but it doesnt show on my monitor i tried a tv. I turned on the controller it's blinking like it's trying to connect but...
  9. My xbox it make the turn on noise but it doesn't turn on and when I try turn it on it makes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox it make the turn on noise but it doesn't turn on and when I try turn it on it makes...: My Xbox makes the turn on noise but doesn't turn on and when I try turn it on it makes a click sound dd477fe3-9fb9-4727-9098-71fe6fc521dd
  10. Xbox One will only beep (make the initial turn on noise) - but doesn't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will only beep (make the initial turn on noise) - but doesn't turn on: And I've tried unplugging it altogether, disconnecting it from the power brick (which has a steady orange light), as well as pressing the eject button repeatedly (with & without pressing the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox makes turn on sound but doesnt turn on