My xbox one doesn't turn back on in the restart phase of the software update. How do I fix...

Discus and support My xbox one doesn't turn back on in the restart phase of the software update. How do I fix... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's one of those normal software/system updates where you have to do the update to be able to connect to a network again. There is a progress bar at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nathan Kearney, Nov 6, 2023.

1. My xbox one doesn't turn back on in the restart phase of the software update. How do I fix...

It's one of those normal software/system updates where you have to do the update to be able to connect to a network again. There is a progress bar at the bottom of the screen divided into 3 parts. The update goes up to the end of the 2nd part when the console has to automatically restart. The problem is when it gets to the restart it turns off but then stays off. Then when I turn it back on manually it has to start the whole update process over again and this stays an endless loop. Also when I skip and stay offline and use the controller to manually restart the console it works perfectly. So what's going on? Someone please help this is driving me crazy.

:)

Nathan Kearney, Nov 6, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

My xbox one doesn't turn back on in the restart phase of the software update. How do I fix this?

Hello Nathan K, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with your Xbox One during the software update.

Restart the console: Use the D-pad and the A button on your controller to select Restart this Xbox on the Something went wrong screen. If this works, you should see the Home screen after the console reboots

Reset your console: You can reset your console from the Xbox startup troubleshooter. To reset your console from the Xbox startup troubleshooter, select reset this Xbox. When prompted, select Keep games and apps

Offline system update: You have to perform an offline system update1. To do this, you will need a USB flash drive with the offline system update files.

Check the power supply: Make sure the power supply is properly connected and working. If possible, try another power supply to rule out a problem with the power supply

If after following these steps the problem persists, I would recommend that you contact Microsoft support or seek help from an IT professional. Always remember to back up your important data before making significant changes to your system.
  3. Fariko Hush Win User

Xbox wont restart after update

My freaking Xbox one is being stupid. It finished the update and afterwards its says restarting. But I just turns off my Xbox one! I've been searching up problems on how to fix this crap.
  4. xLil SheWolfx Win User

Can not sign in to xbox music on my laptop since 10/01/13

ok I have fixed my problem.........I had a back log of updates on my laptop so restart your laptop/PC/Tablet to install the updates then after that you should be able to access xbox music......turns out one of the updates was FOR Xbox music
  5. Janson0 Win User

Error on Update - Status Code: 396B-0000-0080-0200-8015-1911

6. Aryan Kollaram Win User

Audio Issue

My mic doesn't work it show's on my Xbox that the mic is turned of how do I turn it back on
Thema:

My xbox one doesn't turn back on in the restart phase of the software update. How do I fix...

1. My xbox one doesn't turn back on in the restart phase of the software update. How do I fix... - Similar Threads - doesn't turn restart

2. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  3. Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise: My Xbox One wouldn't turn on however it would make a very quiet 'beep' turn on sound when I would try to switch it on however the xbox symbol would not light up. Recently however it doesn't even...
  4. So my xbox won't work it won't pair won't react to anything only turns on hdmi doesn't work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox won't work it won't pair won't react to anything only turns on hdmi doesn't work...: [mod removed] I've tried using all the black screen of death videos none worked b49d7439-66c4-42b0-9aff-9fe73ab6e592
  5. My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...: Idk what to do I've used 2 tvs and restarted and Googled what to do but I can't get it to stop for good 5b917a13-d3a5-43cc-83f5-bcef813eccc1
  6. My Xbox controller keeps on blinking but doesn't turn on and after a while the blinking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox controller keeps on blinking but doesn't turn on and after a while the blinking...: My Xbox controller keeps on blinking but doesn't turn on and after a while the blinking stops, so I just have a controller that doesn't work in the end. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Controller turns on console, but doesn't work or show up in accessories.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller turns on console, but doesn't work or show up in accessories.: Have an Xbox Series X with two controllers. One that came with the console and the other that I bought separately from amazon. I am having an issue with the other 2nd controller that I bought...
  8. Xbox one s is turned on bur doesn't show on screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s is turned on bur doesn't show on screen: My xbox is turned on and everything on, right hdmi cable and everything but it doesnt show on my monitor i tried a tv. I turned on the controller it's blinking like it's trying to connect but...
  9. My son xbox mini fridge stop working . It's blinking and fan doesn't work try to turn but...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son xbox mini fridge stop working . It's blinking and fan doesn't work try to turn but...: My son xbox mini fridge stop working . Blink green on top and fan doesn't spin nomore 0115569e-8484-458d-a407-1f2fb89af573
  10. "Restart Console" has a confirmation prompt, but "Turn off Console" doesn't. Why?

in XboX Insiders
    "Restart Console" has a confirmation prompt, but "Turn off Console" doesn't. Why?: I was playing a game the other day, and brought up the magnifier to zoom in to read some small text on the screen. As I did this, my wife pressed "Up" and "A" on her controller and it shutdown...