My xbox one doesn't recognize my gold membership

Discus and support My xbox one doesn't recognize my gold membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's very Frustrating, the support guy "solved" the problem but when I reset my console it doesn't recognize my gold. [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrozenF0x21, Jan 15, 2017.

1. FrozenF0x21
    FrozenF0x21 Guest

It's very Frustrating, the support guy "solved" the problem but when I reset my console it doesn't recognize my gold.

My xbox one doesn't recognize my gold membership [​IMG]

My xbox one doesn't recognize my gold membership [​IMG]

:)

FrozenF0x21, Jan 15, 2017
  2. ​I just bought Xbox gold but the Xbox one does not recognize my gold membership.

I just bought Xbox gold but the Xbox one does not recognize my gold membership.

BlackHeartKillr, Jan 15, 2017
  3. Xbox doesn't recognize my Live Gold membership

Hey WaywardBd,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. Gold subscribers shouldn't be seeing prompts to buy gold, that's pretty strange. We're also sorry to hear about your experience with support, but hopefully we can offer some assistance. We're sure you
    were already asked to do something similar, but we want to try to reset some settings. Let's try powering down your console, unplug the console and router for five full minutes, and let us know how that goes for you.

Mister Taurus, Jan 15, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

depends did you migrate to another region?

Or did you use a trial code like 48hour orn2 week code

If you migrated to a non Xbox live region that would be why

Or you migrated to a non Xbox one region and yes there are some regions that don't support Xbox one

Also should be noted prepaid membership codes don't transfer between regilns

Also if you have the 2nd issue

It isn't actually gold it is temporary multiplayer access so if you are trying to get Games with gold with those that won't work you need a paid membership

ngocphi, Jan 15, 2017
  5. FrozenF0x21
    FrozenF0x21 Guest
    No I Don't migrate to another region, I have paid for my gold membership with my credit card, it's a weird problem because when the support guys "fixe it" I can play on line and download free games, but if I restart my console it's like the first image I'm
    not a Gold member anymore, It's very frustrating and nobody know the reason of the problem.

FrozenF0x21, Oct 31, 2018
  6. rc4ester Win User

Cant access my gamer tag ?

I'm having the same issue, It's not downloading my gamer information and doesn't recognize that I have an Xbox Gold Live membership.
  7. FrozenF0x21 Win User

Or you migrated to a non Xbox one region and yes there are some regions that don't support Xbox one

It isn't actually gold it is temporary multiplayer access so if you are trying to get Games with gold with those that won't work you need a paid membership
    No I Don't migrate to another region, I have paid for my gold membership with my credit card, it's a weird problem because when the support guys "fixe it" I can play on line and download free games, but if I restart my console it's like the first image I'm
    not a Gold member anymore, It's very frustrating and nobody know the reason of the problem.
  8. ngocphi Win User

9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Issue with gold/xbox rewards

Hello Bankai Ichigo X,

Promotional subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards, as stated in our FAQ:

—My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

Xbox Live Rewards can only recognize paid monthly or yearly standard, non-promotional Xbox Live Gold memberships. If you have a different type of membership, we may not be able to recognize you as an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member.
  10. Mister Taurus Win User

Xbox doesn't recognize my Live Gold membership

Hey WaywardBd,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. Gold subscribers shouldn't be seeing prompts to buy gold, that's pretty strange. We're also sorry to hear about your experience with support, but hopefully we can offer some assistance. We're sure you
    were already asked to do something similar, but we want to try to reset some settings. Let's try powering down your console, unplug the console and router for five full minutes, and let us know how that goes for you.
Thema:

1. My xbox one doesn't recognize my gold membership - Similar Threads - doesn't recognize gold

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. XBOX Series S doesn't recognize an External Hard Drive as USB 3.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S doesn't recognize an External Hard Drive as USB 3.0: Hi there! I'm having some troubles with my XBOX Series S while trying to configure an external hard drive. According to the console, the device isn't fast enough to work as an external storage. It...
  4. Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset: Hello, i bought a new xbox one controller today for my Windows PC. But when i use it wireless the audio doesn't recognize the xbox, so the headset doesn't get recognized. When i connect it with...
  5. I have an xbox one s but my console recognizes it as an xbox one and doesn't allow me to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an xbox one s but my console recognizes it as an xbox one and doesn't allow me to...: Hello! I currently have a xbox one S purchased in 2017, however when I tried to install EA FC 24 for the Xbox X/S, it wouldn't let me install it and said It wasn't compatible with my device. It...
  6. Xbox One X Doesn't Recognize Certain Disks!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Doesn't Recognize Certain Disks!: So I just got the Drak Souls Trilogy for my birthday and I went home to install it. Only Dark Souls 3 is recognized. 1 and 2 just simply aren't read. This has happened before when I bought Sekiro,...
  7. Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4?: So, I am trying to get minecraft Bedrock edition for the PC, and I understand that if you already have a copy of bedrock, that you can simply download it for windows 10. however it seems that the...
  8. My xbox series x doesn't recognize xbox360 discs anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x doesn't recognize xbox360 discs anymore: It started 3 months ago I've tried shutting down my xbox formatting it using a different 360 disc nothing worked it doesn't even say its scratched/dirty it straight up doesn't even recognize the...
  9. My series x doesn't recognize my 4k tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x doesn't recognize my 4k tv: So I bought a brand new 75 inch 4k philips tv model 75PUL7552/F7. I have a Playstation 5 which displays in 4k ,hdr, all of it. But my series x wont switch from 1080p. Says the tv doesn't support...
  10. My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...: My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe I have to purchase them again. 9e725e6a-03a2-45cc-b77d-0b4f98b36d3c