my xbox one disc reader isnt working

Discus and support my xbox one disc reader isnt working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one disc reader stop working. Is there a way to get it fix easy or do i have to send it out to get it fix? cefb9044-4f98-4929-85a8-eaa42d25db07 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tylermasters1, Sep 28, 2018.

1. my xbox one disc reader isnt working

My xbox one disc reader stop working. Is there a way to get it fix easy or do i have to send it out to get it fix?

:)

tylermasters1, Sep 28, 2018
  2. LaFemPsycho
    LaFemPsycho Guest
    Fixing the disc drive reader?

My xbox has not been reading any discs, so I can't play games or watch movies. I took apart the Xbox to move the reader forward because it was stuck. It worked for a day, but now it is back to not working properly. Should I buy a new reader or replace the box with the disc drive in it?

LaFemPsycho, Sep 28, 2018
  3. T1ckf0rtACK
    T1ckf0rtACK Guest
    Xbox one not reading it's own disc but it reads 360 disc

My xbox one hasn't been able to read xbox one disc for a while but it can read xbox 360 disc I've tried hard reseting and reinstalling the blue ray app but nothing seems to be working

T1ckf0rtACK, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

There may be a dirt problem, it may be possible to clean your console. If you have a warranty console, please send it to a workshop. If you no longer have a warranty, I would recommend sending a service console even though you will have to pay something.
    Your console may not be damaged. It can only be dirty. Sometimes enough consoles can blow through the compressed air.

Jurgen1488, Sep 28, 2018
  5. Hey there, Tyler!

So we do have a page with some steps you can follow on our site.

Try giving the steps here
    How to troubleshoot problems playing a disc on your Xbox One
    and see if that helps any.

If that doesn't help, then you just might need to have the console serviced. You can always set that up by going to our

site here
    or by trying
    contacting support.

Give that information a look through and let us know how that helps in resolution of the issue

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

There may be a dirt problem, it may be possible to clean your console. If you have a warranty console, please send it to a workshop. If you no longer have a warranty, I would recommend sending a service console even though you will have to pay something.
    Your console may not be damaged. It can only be dirty. Sometimes enough consoles can blow through the compressed air.
  7. XBF Esteban R Win User

8. xbox360italy Win User

My Fifa 12 suddenly stopped working

Hello

It seems as though your xbox's disc reader isnt woring properly. Try installing it into the hardrive
  9. DrifterX22 Win User

Is there a way to load discs in without putting one disc in at a time?

I think the answer here is No. Not 100% sure on the question though.

Are you asking is there a way to "stack" more than one disc in the reader? The Xbox only has the one disc reader and it only holds one disc at a time.

Are you thinking of connecting an external disc reader on USB and hoping to queue things that way? Don't know that will work based on drivers being needed.
  10. FAKIR101 Win User

Playing disc games

you need to deterime if its the disc or the disc reader in the console, does it happen with other games? just because a disc looks clean doesnt mean it isnt damaged.
Thema:

1. my xbox one disc reader isnt working - Similar Threads - disc reader isnt

2. my disc reader wont read any disc, what can i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my disc reader wont read any disc, what can i do?: Hello there, I was troubleshooting the blu ray player app and discovered my disc reader is not reading any disc wether it is a game, dvd or bluray disc. Is there something that can be done to fix...
  3. Is there any talk about at least producing a disc reader for the Xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any talk about at least producing a disc reader for the Xbox series S?: I feel as people with disc that did upgrade to series S could at least get that choice. b9432d71-90f3-4033-999e-6cf40b609974
  4. Where can I get an Xbox one disc reader fixed and generally how much does it cost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get an Xbox one disc reader fixed and generally how much does it cost?: My Xbox one no longer reads discs so I was wondering on where I am able to get it fixed or how do I send it in to get fixed and generally what is the cost. c0b8b434-46b2-4255-9ce8-5f497301281c
  5. Disc reader doesn't read and ejecting turns off xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc reader doesn't read and ejecting turns off xbox one: I have an original Xbox one, and when I put a disc in, it will say it's dirty/damaged, no matter what. Then, if I eject the disc, the Xbox will turn off. I have tried changing wifi, unplugging the...
  6. XBOX ONE-S 1Tb: Is it possible to connect external USB disc reader and play disc games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE-S 1Tb: Is it possible to connect external USB disc reader and play disc games?: Hello to all, as in the subject: I have a XBOX ONE-S with an internal 1Tb disc. My question is if it is possible to connect an external USB disc reader and play disc games? Searching on the...
  7. Installing a disc game on a console with no disc reader

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing a disc game on a console with no disc reader: I have an old game disk. Our new xbox console does not have a disk reader. How can I install it and play? a7e7df7a-35f1-4e06-af2a-1c04eb01382d
  8. Disc reader problem maybe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc reader problem maybe?: Hi I have an Xbox 360 S, it seems to be making a whirring sound when playing a disc. It plays for a while - say 15 minutes then the screen turns to a dark blue or green with thin stripes over...
  9. My Xbox disc reader won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox disc reader won’t work: I want to keep this short so my xbox basicly wont run any disc games a says “ error 0x82D40007 occurs when you launch a game” im thinking i should just buy a new xbox any tips?...
  10. Xbox disc reader stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox disc reader stuttering: Every time i put in a disc other than star wars battlefront 2 it stutters and then stops the reading. After i do it multiple times it stops ejecting the disc and i have to perform a power cycle...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my xbox one disc reader working