My Xbox One cuts off immediately when you turn it on and makes a little grinding noise in...

Discus and support My Xbox One cuts off immediately when you turn it on and makes a little grinding noise in... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One console cuts off immediately when I turn it on and in the process it makes a little grinding noise. The console had been hooked up to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LEE Willliams, Jun 23, 2023.

1. My Xbox One cuts off immediately when you turn it on and makes a little grinding noise in...

My Xbox One console cuts off immediately when I turn it on and in the process it makes a little grinding noise. The console had been hooked up to my T.V. and cable and I noticed that it had cut itself off so I turned it on and that's when the problem started.

:)

LEE Willliams, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

My Xbox One cuts off immediately when you turn it on and makes a little grinding noise in the process, can anyone have an idea what the problem could be??

3. LEE Willliams Win User

My Xbox One cuts off immediately when you turn it on and makes a little grinding noise in the process, can anyone have an idea what the problem could be??

Hello, Francis J. I have an Original Xbox One.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We may need to reset the power supply of the console. Is this the Xbox One Original or Xbox One S/Xbox One X?

If this is the Xbox One S or Xbox One X you can simply follow the steps below:

"1. Unplug the power cord from the console.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

3. Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button on the front of the console."

Also, if you have an external hard drive plugged into your console kindly unplug them in the meantime because a corrupted hard drive may cause these issues as well.
  5. Jorge_95 Win User

Xbox one s making an annoying noise when is turned off

Yeah. it's a sort of grinding noise. Unfortunately now is broken. It turns on but is not starting up and makes the grinding noise.
  6. Krometheus Win User

Console Noises

ah ok so thats not just me then so is it a normal feature for it to not turn on if its not on the right channel? also does yours makes a one second little grind noise from the disc tray randomly?
Thema:

My Xbox One cuts off immediately when you turn it on and makes a little grinding noise in...

1. My Xbox One cuts off immediately when you turn it on and makes a little grinding noise in... - Similar Threads - cuts off immediately

2. How do I fix my Xbox cutting off my recording as soon as I start it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my Xbox cutting off my recording as soon as I start it?: Hi there, sometimes as soon as I press “start recording” on my Xbox, it will stop it immediately. I’m not able to record anything. I have a brand new Series S. My last Series S was doing the same...
  3. Xbox Series X cuts volume off completely when starting up any game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X cuts volume off completely when starting up any game: As stated, my Series X just randomly stopped playing back any audio once I start a game. I can listen through my headset, but my TV will not play back anything. With apps like YouTube it works...
  4. Why is my Xbox cutting on then cutting back off? How do I fixed that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox cutting on then cutting back off? How do I fixed that?: Why is my Xbox cutting on then cutting back off? How do I fix this 11459e11-8b7c-4ebb-9992-bbae173360ed
  5. Korean letters are cut off in gamepass app

in XboX Insiders
    Korean letters are cut off in gamepass app: Korean letters are cut off in gamepass app. I founding this bug at june 19. It's hard to explain because I couldn't upload the picture, But I think it's been a long time since the title image was...
  6. Controller shuts off and audio cuts out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller shuts off and audio cuts out: I need help fixing my controller, I’m not sure why but it constantly does this thing where the audio gets super choppy where I can’t hear my party, audio, and my friends can’t hear me because of...
  7. My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?: When I play certain games the game would run smoothly with no problems until I open my Xbox menu or when I need the Xbox keyboard. The game that this happens the most with is Minecraft and I’m not...
  8. Is anyone experiencing a issue where your Xbox cuts off mid game?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone experiencing a issue where your Xbox cuts off mid game?: I heard the sound glitching and then my Xbox series abruptly cut off mid-game submitted by /u/Potential-Farm-2425 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox light turns on but xbox does not do anything then light cuts off one minute later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox light turns on but xbox does not do anything then light cuts off one minute later: Hello. I played my xbox 2 nights ago no issues. Went on a short trip and come back to when i hit the button the light chimes and comes on, however the xbox does not power on as i don't hear the...
  10. Xbox one controller cutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller cutting off: My controller on my Xbox One was shutting off from time to time. I'd be in the middle of a game and get a message saying that the primary user had no controller and I'd turn it back on and...