my xbox one controller turning off after 10 seconds on charge

Discus and support my xbox one controller turning off after 10 seconds on charge in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have an xbox one s controller and it worked without batteries. i wanted to disassembly to clean it. after i have successfully made it controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Перков Никита, May 6, 2024.

1. my xbox one controller turning off after 10 seconds on charge

i have an xbox one s controller and it worked without batteries. i wanted to disassembly to clean it. after i have successfully made it controller started to work really wierd. i dont have any charged batteries so the only way i can test controller is by connecting it through micro usb. i connected it to my pc and controller vibrated. some time it worked really good and i thought that i have made it correctly. but after few minutes controller disconnected and vibrated again. now controller disconnects and connects every time i try to use it by usb. i checked if i broke something. everything looks at its own place. the problem is not in cable or in my operating system. if we imagine that i have not done any thing bad, is there any solution of this problem?

edited: i have a video of issue. on video im playing minecraft when suddenly controller disconnects so i need to make some moves to connect controller again (it can not connect for the first attempt)

:)

Перков Никита, May 6, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

my xbox one controller turning off after 10 seconds on charge