My Xbox one controller stopped working about a week ago. I haven’t played it since. A few...

Discus and support My Xbox one controller stopped working about a week ago. I haven’t played it since. A few... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Burning smell, Xbox one controller 898bd7ff-c94e-4257-8cf4-9286e79af518 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TreYonna Jordan, Jun 27, 2023.

1. My Xbox one controller stopped working about a week ago. I haven’t played it since. A few...

Burning smell, Xbox one controller

:)

TreYonna Jordan, Jun 27, 2023
  2. thesccmguy Win User

Pause button not working on any remote in Netflix app

I have a nyko media remote with a pause/play button for Xbox one. A few weeks ago the pause stopped working in Netflix but works fine in plex. I can pause with the Xbox controller with no issues. Currently we have to stop and then resume the video.
  3. JourdanSolum Win User

XBOX one Controllers will not connect Wireless

I have the same problem. Mine actually started a few weeks ago but it's the same. I can turn my xbox one on with my elite controller but then it keeps flashing and won't connect. right now i have it connected to my xbox and it's still on but it'll stop working
    after I unplug it. Are they going to resolve this issue or not? I have to use my phone to connect to my xbox to move around and go to my movies that's about all I can do. I can't play any of my games because it just doesn't work......
  4. Michael T69 Win User

My Xbox one controller stopped working about a week ago. I haven’t played it since. A few minutes ago I put new batteries in it and it started to smell like it’s burning. Did I do something wrong?

Can't say to much with this one other than, you might need a new controller.
  5. Pxlz22 Win User

My Xbox one controller stopped working about a week ago. I haven’t played it since. A few minutes ago I put new batteries in it and it started to smell like it’s burning. Did I do something wrong?

Hello TreYonna! I'm Nicolas an Independent advisor i will try my best to help you with your issue.

I'm very sorry that your controller is having this issues, please for your protection don't connect it to any source of power or put new batteries because that could lead into an explosion or fire from malfunctioning, is very unlikely but try to be preventative just in case, just like with any electronic that malfunctions in your home.

You probably didn't do anything wrong maybe just is an fabric error or is old and overused.

What i can suggest you to do is taking it to a technical service from your town/city and see if they can repair it or maybe change something inside that broke.

Sorry for not being able to help you from the distance, hope you can find someone that can help you with that and doesn't cost you much money...

Have a great rest of your day!
  6. Joshi3ee Win User

Xbox controller unresponsive

So I checked and I honestly thought it stopped that’s why I haven’t replied but I started playing a few minutes ago and it started happening again.
Thema:

My Xbox one controller stopped working about a week ago. I haven’t played it since. A few...

1. My Xbox one controller stopped working about a week ago. I haven’t played it since. A few... - Similar Threads - controller stopped working

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  4. Controller stops working in COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stops working in COD: Xbox 1 controller stops working in COD 3124af11-dc99-4735-8266-9fcf0de37f69
  5. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  6. Elite Controller Paddles stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Paddles stop working: On my Elite Xbox controller the paddles have randomly stopped working. They used to work just fine no issues but all of a sudden the A stopped working and then all of them stopped. I’ve turned off...
  7. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  8. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  9. My xbox series controller has randomly stopped working and will no longer work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series controller has randomly stopped working and will no longer work: I usually play on my pc with my xbox controller connected via USB. Today when hopped on and played for 2 mins, I've noticed none of my inputs were going through and the controller was not on. I...
  10. Both controllers and fanatec stopped working ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both controllers and fanatec stopped working ?: Has anyone ever experienced this before please? Very strange that it’s all stopped at the same time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! a3fa46d0-3467-4936-8610-5a6a130d48dc