My Xbox One controller keeps slow flashing and when I connect it to my Xbox it disconnects...

Discus and support My Xbox One controller keeps slow flashing and when I connect it to my Xbox it disconnects... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there anyway to fix this? submitted by /u/guyfromFN [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/guyfromFN, Jan 15, 2024.

1. /u/guyfromFN
    /u/guyfromFN Guest

My Xbox One controller keeps slow flashing and when I connect it to my Xbox it disconnects...

/u/guyfromFN, Jan 15, 2024
  2. D Boii 18 Win User

Xbox Controller Sync & Powering off from after pressing sync button five times....

My sync button turns off my Xbox one X and won't connect any controllers.

When controllers do connect they disconnect and flash.

Had this problem since beginning of February.
  3. Darth Patriot Win User

Cannot Sync Xbox 360 Controllers

They are all different brands of wireless controllers. Microsoft to Amazon. NONE will connect. Yes the steps are followed perfectly and variants of the steps.

Press the ON X button. Flashes in a circle. Press the Xbox Connect. It too flashes. Press the small controller sync. Flashes slow down. After less than 1 minute the Xbox stops flashing. Then the controller stops flashing.

Only the one controller that came with it used connects. No other will. Even when I unpair, turn off, and reset the xbox. It will see NO controllers except the when I turn on the one it likes. One and that is it.

These other controllers have NO issues with my PC or Xbox 1. Just the 360.
  4. Xavier Manea Win User

Xbox one controller connected to laptop via bluetooth not working properly

i have tried disconnecting it and then reconnecting it and now the controller doesnt work on the laptop at all, it keeps going from connected to paired then back to connected and the xbox logo on the controller is flashing slowly.
  5. S0nic Rainboom Win User

Can't download update

Using my flash drive didn't work, and I tried using a wired connection so it is NOT my connection. My flash drive, system memory, and HDD have been working fine, so I on't know what the problem is. My Xbox only runs slow when I'm connected to Xbox Live,
    however.
  6. arbyksv Win User

Xbox One controller turn off when I press the bluetooth button (PC and Steam Link)

Yes, I'm trying to connect my controller via Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC (It worked before yesterday). When I connect my controller via USB Cable it works fine.

The XBox Button flashing slowly when it's turn on. When I press the sync button to connect via Bluetooth, the XBox Button flashes for 1 second and the controller turn off.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One controller keeps slow flashing and when I connect it to my Xbox it disconnects... - Similar Threads - controller keeps slow

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  4. Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting: Hi, my controllers keep disconecting every few seconds. It started happening simultaneously a few months ago. The original controller and the one that I bought later. I’ve tried everything....
  5. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  6. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  7. my controller keeps discontecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller keeps discontecting: both of my controllers keep randomly disconnecting from my xbox while i am playing. same with my xbox wired headset. when it is plugged into my controller it keeps becoming choopy then randomly...
  8. My Xbox controller keeps forgetting the Xbox and wont reconnect

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox controller keeps forgetting the Xbox and wont reconnect: My Xbox series X controller keeps randomly disconnecting every now and again even though it has full battery. When it disconnects it completely forgets the Xbox and refuses to resync. The only way...
  9. My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it: Xbox elite controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in 97adfc5f-e45b-4f81-a5ab-d7826d75c20d
  10. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...