My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting every time another controller is paired to the Xbox

Discus and support My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting every time another controller is paired to the Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller works fine when it’s the only one connected to the Xbox. But the moment I turn on the other controller to play with multiple people, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jalen Robinson-Green, Jan 5, 2024.

1. My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting every time another controller is paired to the Xbox

My controller works fine when it’s the only one connected to the Xbox. But the moment I turn on the other controller to play with multiple people, the controller starts disconnecting every few seconds.

:)

Jalen Robinson-Green, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting every time another controller is paired to the Xbox

Hi Jalen my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to re-sync the controller via a USB cable?

Remove the batteries, connect the USB cable to the console and controller, and then press the Xbox button on the controller.

Let me know if it works!
  3. SmarmyJerkface Win User

Controllers won't stay connected - Xbox Series X

Updates:

Paired both controllers to console at the same time. Both controllers lost and regain sync at the same time.

Paired Elite controller to iPhone. No disconnects.

Paired one controller to console and other to phone. Controller connected to console disconnected, controller connected to iPhone stayed connected.
  4. Xavier Manea Win User

Xbox one controller connected to laptop via bluetooth not working properly

i have tried disconnecting it and then reconnecting it and now the controller doesnt work on the laptop at all, it keeps going from connected to paired then back to connected and the xbox logo on the controller is flashing slowly.
  5. choppyseize Win User

xbox controller fails and so does microsoft

Also, if the controller is disconnecting it may just be that it's not paired properly. Have you tried these basic troubleshooting steps ?

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/controllers/wireless-controller-solution
  6. KSAnnihilation Win User

Controller connected but won't work?!?!?!?

My problem is similar to brydog23

my controller works fine until it disconnects, be it i disconnected it or it stayed idle for 15 minutes, after that i hold the xbox button and the controller shows its connected, however no buttons work, not even if another controller was connected, the
    Kinect works fine however to reconnect the controller i have to power-cycle the console every-time.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting every time another controller is paired to the Xbox - Similar Threads - controller keeps disconnecting

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  4. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...
  5. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  6. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  7. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  8. My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.: Since a few Months now my Xbox disconnects first the Controller, and then the Internet. To reconnect, I have to Restart the Xbox. I tried another Controller, another Network, even playing with...
  9. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  10. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332