My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

Discus and support My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by coleeaston, Mar 16, 2024.

1. coleeaston
    coleeaston Guest

My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the bluetooth off and on on the computer. I also have made sure that the drivers are updated and the controller has new batteries. There is no xbox that the controller is connecting to either. I have tried to un pair the controller and reconnect it and it worked for the first time only and then stopped working again. I have previously used this controller through bluetooth for multiple years and it has only stopped working now.

:)

coleeaston, Mar 16, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: