My xbox one controller i got isnt connecting to my pc via cable it just vibrates and starts...

Discus and support My xbox one controller i got isnt connecting to my pc via cable it just vibrates and starts... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I connected my xbox one controller to my pc but everytime i do it just vibrates and flashes the x logo but nothing happens it also doesnt show up on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ali Akbor, May 3, 2023.

1. Ali Akbor
    Ali Akbor Guest

My xbox one controller i got isnt connecting to my pc via cable it just vibrates and starts...

I connected my xbox one controller to my pc but everytime i do it just vibrates and flashes the x logo but nothing happens it also doesnt show up on xbox accessories. If someone knows what happened please let me now (btw im on windows 11 home)

:)

Ali Akbor, May 3, 2023
  2. Arminator Win User

Xbox 360 wired controller with windows 10

In addition to the instructions from XBF Chris J, make sure that you really have a wired Xbox 360 controller, and not a wireless Xbox 360 controller that you connect with a Play & Charge kit cable.

A real Xbox 360 controller that works with PC has a fixed, non-removable cable. If you can unplug the cable from the front of the controller, that cable ONLY transmits power to charge the controller.

No controller data can be transmitted via that charging cable, and therefore the PC can not detect it. But when the controller detects power coming through that cable, it vibrates shortly. Maybe it's that why the controller "only" vibrates, but is not detected
    by the PC.
  3. GrainedWings543 Win User

Cannot turn off vibration on a Bluetooth Xbox controller

Hello PilotAbileen27!

I followed the steps as you wrote, exept from saving the profile after unticking the Turn on vibration box, because I cannot find how to save. I choose Slot 1, my controller does not vibrate while connected via usb. But I cannot connect via bluetooth
    unless I make the pc forget the controller and then re-pair. This happens every time xbox accessories is started. After re-pairing bluetooth works without problem but the controller vibrates.

The no scroll down issue on 1366x768 resolution:
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

My xbox one controller i got isnt connecting to my pc via cable it just vibrates and starts flashing the x logo and it doesn't show up on xbox accessories

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please try using a different cable, most of the time when that happens it is a cable fault.

In case that does not work please do a power cycle of your controller

Many controller issues can be resolved by putting the controller through a complete power cycle. To power cycle your controller:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button  for 5-10 seconds, until the controller turns off.

2. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Xbox button  again to turn the controller back on.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  5. Sosinondodrore Win User

Xbox One Windows 10 Wireless Adapter Issues

My standard Xbox One controller will not vibrate anymore via the wireless adapter, it worked perfectly until a few days ago.. I have tried older drivers for the controller without any luck, didn't find out how i manually installed older drivers for the adapter
    though.. The vibration works via cable, so yeah.. Really annoying..
  6. Phil.k Win User

Question about Xbox One Joystick

yes you connect Xbox one controller to a Pc, wirelessly or cable, but to play xbox games on ur PC you need to connect controller via micro usb cable.
Thema:

1. My xbox one controller i got isnt connecting to my pc via cable it just vibrates and starts... - Similar Threads - controller got isnt

2. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  3. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  4. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  5. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  6. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  7. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  8. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  9. I got a new controller 1 or 2 weeks ago and it already has stick drift on the r thumbstick...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a new controller 1 or 2 weeks ago and it already has stick drift on the r thumbstick...: Stick drift on r thumbstick b3dedf9f-3aae-441e-ba20-18ea16207f12
  10. my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...: my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i can’t play games or do anything c97f1047-ba26-43e9-b00c-55594632fcdc