My Xbox one controller become unable to connect to PC, it's Driver become hidden

Discus and support My Xbox one controller become unable to connect to PC, it's Driver become hidden in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have owning an Xbox one controller for a few years, just the Controller but not the console. the Controller is connect to PC via the USB cable and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Witchapon U, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Witchapon U
    Witchapon U Guest

My Xbox one controller become unable to connect to PC, it's Driver become hidden

I have owning an Xbox one controller for a few years, just the Controller but not the console. the Controller is connect to PC via the USB cable and it's working fine until recently, I didn't use it for awhile but kept the controller connected for later use, then a few day ago I try to play some game and picking up controller again, the controller blinks quickly indicate problem with connection, so I searching for driver, it's appear to be hidden and not working. I try to find the solution in many site but non are working, either too outdate or straight up just wanting to selling driver updater which doesn't solves this problem either.

I try to update the driver but it's already up to dated, so I try to reinstall it but when it's uninstall it's gone for good and there is no way to reinstall it (the build in driver installer in controller won't work and there is no CD/DVD manual driver installer with me. to get it back I use the window recovery to rewind the pc back a few day). the next thing I try is getting Xbox Accessories, but it can't find the controller either, the Window 10 I have also up to date and don't have any more driver to update same with several Driver updater I try, non detect any update for Xbox driver.

I have no idea what cause this problem, and it's unfortunate for a controller to become useless. please help

:)

Witchapon U, Sep 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: