My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

Discus and support My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Holly Merkel, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Holly Merkel
    Holly Merkel Guest

My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION

:)

Holly Merkel, Nov 21, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION

that's a battlefield one error code and not an Xbox error code, you need to contact EA Support
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Holly! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Battlefield 1 Revolution. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on the information I've gathered, kindly try to clear the local save for Battlefield 1 and resync with the cloud. Here's how:

It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to the Xbox service.

Try installing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you used to play this game online so that all your data is saved to the cloud.

Reference link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/pivrvp/how_do_i_fix_error_code_1/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Timothy Wilson (6100 Win User

Battlefield 3 multiplayer doesn't work

Hello,

I recently purchased the physic version of Battlefield 3 on Xbox One. There are two discs, one for the multiplayer (CD 1), the other for single player (CD 2).

The only disc which worked properly was the CD 1 (so the multi one)... But this disc installed the single player game, and when I try to insert the CD 2 (the one with the inscription "single player / campaign"), there is an error message ("impossible to
    read this disc", or something like that).

If I intend to play multiplayer or coop, a message appears, saying that my account is not connected to something called "Battlefeed"...

So I visit the EA website, I log in with my xbox account, it works well. I go in the "code" section, and I enter the code which is written on a paper in the box of the game (25 characters). It doesn't work.

There, I ask the support, and they say "we don't have the tools to fix this problem, contact xbox support".

So, here I am. Any solutions ?
  5. BeardedPoppa513 Win User

Error 0x87e107d7

Any word on this? I'm getting the same error code when I try to play Battlefield 1.
  6. Aetria Win User

Report System

I have also played battlefield 1 for a week now and my reputation on the website says good player but the console still shows avoid me.
Thema:

1. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1... - Similar Threads - console says error

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. For some reason when I turn on my xbox, it says preparing console, and then takes me to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason when I turn on my xbox, it says preparing console, and then takes me to the...: I already factory reset it(keep games and apps) , and reset the xbox. aba831c5-61c6-460d-81f6-487260017000
  4. When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...: When I log into fornite it says for my mates I'm I'm voice chat only and i can't here anyone and they can't here me 8cd3bedc-7b6a-4db7-89b5-334581a8b774
  5. My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know...: My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know how to fix it I’ve tried and it’s saying to fix my router security protocol...
  6. I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've...: I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I requested a refund and it said denied because there's a limit. I've never got anything refunded since I bought my Xbox. I have proof that...
  7. I have purchased a game but the console is saying I have not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a game but the console is saying I have not: If I have purchased a game, why is it saying I need to purchase the game and deleted all my pre ordered skins and weapons? df73444b-e03c-421e-8e41-a921105a7fad
  8. I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...: I have tried to restart my console but it still isn’t working can anyone give me some suggestions f5c22541-2ba1-4392-b282-875674f9c423
  9. Xbox S says that the Xbox X/S game isn’t compatible with my console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox S says that the Xbox X/S game isn’t compatible with my console.: Hi! I purchased Jedi Survivor X/S on the Xbox website. When I tried to install the game a message popped up on my Xbox that said “Sorry, this game or app isn’t compatible” with the error code...
  10. I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...: I tried changing my internet connection and still nothing happens. I did reset my console several times still nothing. It's quite frustrating to be honest. I'm using Xbox series S...