My xbox one account iCEBALLZ is now unbanned but i still cant use any online features

Discus and support My xbox one account iCEBALLZ is now unbanned but i still cant use any online features in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why are none of my xbox live accounts working 2 of them wasnt even banned in tge first place and i still cant use any of them, my enforcement message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dylanreesmrswag, Sep 19, 2017.

  1. My xbox one account iCEBALLZ is now unbanned but i still cant use any online features


    Why are none of my xbox live accounts working 2 of them wasnt even banned in tge first place and i still cant use any of them, my enforcement message told me ban would end and the message is no longer yellow like it was for my 2 week suspension, i dont want
    to be waiting any longer to play online as i have waited long enough

    :)
     
    dylanreesmrswag, Sep 19, 2017
    #1
  2. FH4 This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings

    Im playing FH4 on Windos but i cant use any online features. I have the ultimate edition if that helps. My account is a parent account. I get this message when i try (This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings). I hope you can
    help me.
     
    Magnus Svendsen, Sep 19, 2017
    #2
  3. argamer32
    argamer32 Guest
    My xbox was unbanned but i still cant use it

    I recently got unconsole banned on July 6 it is now July 10 and I still cant do anything on my Xbox but I can on my pc for some reason I have called Xbox 7 times trying to get them to help they told me to try these steps, I rest my console (rest and remove
    everything), I also went to (Network Settings) went to (Advanced Settings) and went to (Alternate MAC address) and clicked (Clear) and to power rest my console but nothing has worked so far I was told to contact the Xbox enforcement team but they don't have
    a physical number and if you don't have a case pending you cant contact them at all my case is over but my banned remains please help me
     
    argamer32, Sep 19, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    My xbox one account iCEBALLZ is now unbanned but i still cant use any online features

    Try removing your account from your console and redownload it.

    That should solve your problem.
     
    CrazY1985, Sep 19, 2017
    #4
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

    If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

    1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

    This is also an issue I heard going on with the enforcement site not show an extensions to suspensions. The only way to find out if you have an extension is to call Microsoft Xbox support by phone and they can see if you still have an active suspension
    and when it will end, they can not tell you anything more than that since they do not have access to that info.

    I would try the sets above first and if that does not fix it the call support.
     
    Dadwhite, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

    My xbox one account iCEBALLZ is now unbanned but i still cant use any online features

    Try removing your account from your console and redownload it.

    That should solve your problem.
  7. Dadwhite Win User

    My xbox one account iCEBALLZ is now unbanned but i still cant use any online features

    First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

    If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

    1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

    This is also an issue I heard going on with the enforcement site not show an extensions to suspensions. The only way to find out if you have an extension is to call Microsoft Xbox support by phone and they can see if you still have an active suspension
    and when it will end, they can not tell you anything more than that since they do not have access to that info.

    I would try the sets above first and if that does not fix it the call support.
  8. argamer32 Win User

    My xbox was unbanned but i still cant use it

    Console bans are permanent and cannot be reversed. Are you talking about an account ban?
    yeah sorry I guess just account banned is there anyway you could help me
  9. bowski477 Win User

    My xbox was unbanned but i still cant use it

    Console bans are permanent and cannot be reversed. Are you talking about an account ban?
  10. Dadwhite Win User

    Over a week after my communications ban was up i still cant use party chat

    If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

    1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

    This is suppose to fix the issue where you are unban but still can not communicate
Thema:

My xbox one account iCEBALLZ is now unbanned but i still cant use any online features

Loading...
  1. My xbox one account iCEBALLZ is now unbanned but i still cant use any online features - Similar Threads - account iCEBALLZ unbanned

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. My account was hacked can anyone offer advice

    in XboX Insiders
    My account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox account get hacked what should I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Locked out of Xbox account without solutions

    in XboX Insiders
    Locked out of Xbox account without solutions: On 4/2 I changed my password and bought Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 on my XBOX account. Since then I've been locked out of my account. I have access to both my account email and 2FA phone number....
  9. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]
  10. Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account)

    in XboX Insiders
    Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account): Last weekend, I deleted insider account, but steel I'm getting pc insider previews, and I can't access to insider hub app. Yesterday, my Xbox was upgraded to 2604.1000.30.0 build. Also, I can't...