My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.

Discus and support My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Cult of Hope here and I have been having an issue for a long time and I have no clue what to do. Basically when I tried to upload a clip to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by arwia, Jun 8, 2024.

1. arwia
    arwia Guest

Hello, Cult of Hope here and I have been having an issue for a long time and I have no clue what to do. Basically when I tried to upload a clip to the Xbox network, it told me that I didn't have enough and needed to clear some, so I go look and I see that I have 99% storage used and I start to panick. This has been an issue for at least a few months now. I tried to delete almost all of my clips and screenshots and it still says that I have 99% storage used. Keep in mind that I only have about 22 items in my captures now. If someone is able to help me with this situation, it would be SO amazing. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

(Also, when I say network storage, I do not mean game /console storage)

:)

arwia, Jun 8, 2024
  2. StephenAlt Win User

Minecraft for Windows Not Updating

Can someone please help me its it's been three days now, My xbox says i have 2 minecrafts but 1 is updating but its been like that for day it's been stuck i don't know what to do. And when i got onto minecraft for that first time it said i didnt have enough storage but it wouldnt show my old worlds i swear i tried everything i really need help!
  3. YouAllLikeBoys Win User

Dead Rising 3 install completed, with update and DLC, but it still says it's queued at 99% on dashboard

Same thing is happening to me with the game right now, It's just stuck at 99% and it keeps pausing no matter what I do. I've been having a lot of issues with the Xbox One and am seriously regretting buying it.
  4. XHeavygunX Win User

GTA San Andreas "Dirty Disc" Downloaded from Marketplace

It's back on the marketplace. I dont know if it was fixed cause I'm stuck at 99% and been there for about 15 minutes now
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

Eridium

You should be able to buy Ammo from vending machines with them, I've been stuck on 99 for about a month, what really anoyed me is that I won the Jackpot in Maxxi's by landing the 3 Eridium symbols to already add to my maxed out 99 -.-
  6. Michael Trusino Win User

XBOX ONE STUCK ON GREEN SCREEN! HELP!

My Xbox One has been stuck on the Green Screen for 3hours what do I do I have tried restarting ?
Thema:

1. My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do. - Similar Threads - network storage has

2. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  3. Xbox one will not conect to wifi or any network - it does not see any networks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one will not conect to wifi or any network - it does not see any networks.: So, I am not very smart when it comes to technology and this is my boyfriends Xbox One that is not working. He has had this for years and it has worked perfectly until the last couple of days. It...
  4. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  5. Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?: The issue began about a month and a half ago and has gotten consistently worse. I will be in the middle on a Overwatch 2 game and the latency will jump from 30 to the 1600s and then the console...
  6. Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?: As the subject states, since they're going to be deleting captures, I want them on something where they're not going tk be deleted at the mad whims of microsoft. I want my captures on my xbox...
  7. Are game captures on the Xbox Network ALSO saved to the console’s internal storage?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are game captures on the Xbox Network ALSO saved to the console’s internal storage?: The new capture news is really concerning and incredibly infuriating for me, as the last 7-8 years of my childhood gaming are all jeopardized. I want to know, before I spend 8 hours downloading...
  8. More network storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    More network storage: Is there anyway to buy more network storage for captures? I believe the max is 10 gigs Hopefully there is and I just haven’t figured out how to do it. Thank you....
  9. Xbox Network Storage Negative?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Network Storage Negative?: My uploaded captures won't delete, everytime I try it makes the go further into the negatives, my other captures won't upload to the Xbox network, but they say they have. Captures won't register...
  10. Can’t post captures to the Xbox Network even with -1% storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t post captures to the Xbox Network even with -1% storage: Hello! I’ve been trying to fix this problem for a little while now and I’ve tried a few different solutions to fix it. Summary of the issue is that when I record or take a screenshot my Xbox will...