My xbox messages won’t delete

Discus and support My xbox messages won’t delete in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’ve gone through and deleted every single one of my messages twice and they keep coming back, i even hard reset my Xbox and cleared my MAC address and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by scroogle, Dec 2, 2023.

1. scroogle
    scroogle Guest

I’ve gone through and deleted every single one of my messages twice and they keep coming back, i even hard reset my Xbox and cleared my MAC address and it hasn’t done anything?

:)

scroogle, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello, Scroogle my name is Jose, I am an independent advisor, I will gladly try to help you with any questions or problems you have in advance, remember that we are players like you, we are not Xbox employees. or Microsoft and we do not have access to any account or user information.

I recommend that you contact Xbox support directly and explain your problem step by step so that they can help you and provide you with a more detailed solution. I'll give you the link below, if there is any other problem, don't hesitate to write to me again.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope you can solve your problem.
  3. Yeneca. Win User

If someone deletes an Xbox message can it be recovered?

Unfortunately no once someone deletes a message you won’t be able to see what the message was
  4. LeeHelliwellMor Win User

Game says it’s corrupt.

Clearing local saved games won’t delete my progress will it?
  5. Luke Febbrarro Win User

Change/replace email account.

Ok so if I change my email to something else on Xbox.com, then delete my Microsoft Hotmail account, I won’t loose my Xbox account and purchases, is that correct?
  6. Rainbow Kush Win User

It won’t let me upload my clips to Xbox network

I have tried this trouble shoot still nothing and when I delete my clips they just reappear and they won’t show up on my Xbox app either
Thema:

1. My xbox messages won’t delete - Similar Threads - messages won’t delete

2. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  3. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  4. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  5. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  6. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  7. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  8. Xbox won’t update - no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won’t update - no error message: I hadn’t played my Xbox in a few weeks and when I plugged it in it asked to update. I tried a few times but it would turn off during the update and not turn back on. When I turned it on manually...
  9. Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status.: Every time I try and load a certain game I get an error saying that I need to renew my subscription (0x803f800b) code. I have the Core subscription that is live until end of January 24. Any help...
  10. Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One...: I am trying to play my Mortal Kombat 1 game which I preordered and got early access for starting today. I keep getting an error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One...