My xbox made loud noises

Discus and support My xbox made loud noises in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had an xbox 360 and turned it on, after like 2 minuites the disc reader got really loud and didnt read my disc. I turned it off than back on, still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Plexifity, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Plexifity
    Plexifity Guest

My xbox made loud noises

I had an xbox 360 and turned it on, after like 2 minuites the disc reader got really loud and didnt read my disc. I turned it off than back on, still the same problem. Than I tried reading the disc again and it froze and turned off, now i cant even turn
    it on. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

:)

Plexifity, Jul 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Smuroh Win User

My xbox made loud noises

Hey Plexifity,

That sounds like your either going to need to send for repairs or invest in a replacement, what it sounds like is that 360 has come to the end of its life cycle and you could try things to get it to work (might for a short bit) but its always going to end
    up doing the same thing and eventually just break all together and damage the discs your trying to play.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

XBox One S 1TB makes loud noise every 2-3 minutes

How strange, I had a one that made noise only when changing the game (even digital) but it was only for about 10 seconds the cooler was spinning so loud that it made a loud noise, but it passed fast, I hope you can solve your problem, good luck !
  4. イザヤ Win User

Xbox One X Fan sounds way louder than usual

Ok I moved it and it has not shut off sense but the Xbox One X Fan noise is not constant and is still loud maybe not as loud as a jet engine like I describe before but still loud way louder than my Xbox One S and OG Xbox One, it would have a fan burst
    when I'm playing which is loud and annoying and the fan noise would never be at a constant noise level while I'm playing a game.
  5. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
  6. PunisherX ZOWN Win User

Xbox 360 Slim is Rather Loud....

Sorry it took long.

I don't tend to download games to the hard drive, but I will soon to compare. It has been quiet and loud lately on and off.

But I just put Skyrim in for a little relaxation and the disc drive made a noise not like the loud noise I here. It stopped though
Thema:

My xbox made loud noises

1. My xbox made loud noises - Similar Threads - made loud noises

2. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  3. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  4. My Xbox made a loud popping sound and now it won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox made a loud popping sound and now it won’t turn on: I was playing 2k and outta no where my xbox made a pop sound and turned off and now it don’t turn on efab7840-0b10-41c8-a24f-538717a72126
  5. I purchased modern warfare 2 on disc and my Xbox made a loud noise with my disc in it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased modern warfare 2 on disc and my Xbox made a loud noise with my disc in it and...: I payed $80 for this game and I don't have money to repurchase 884bea32-c3b6-44cf-ac1b-60487bee0cdb
  6. Xbox Series S made a loud POP sound and turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S made a loud POP sound and turned off: After playing for about 45 minutes, I heard a loud POP sound, my xbox shut down completely and then a weird smell lingered for a couple of seconds. At first I thought I blew a fuse and it was my...
  7. Xbox not powering on made a loud popping noise and everything shut down tv and all

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox not powering on made a loud popping noise and everything shut down tv and all: Xbox not powering on made a loud popping noise and everything shut down tv and all I was just playing rainbow six siege for about an hour in the morning and then got off for about 3hours came back...
  8. My Xbox made a loud niose and then turned off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox made a loud niose and then turned off.: My Xbox 1 just made a loud noise and turned of. I unplugged it and it turned back on and its working fine. Any body know what happened. Just want to know what happened....
  9. xbox one made a loud pop noise and shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one made a loud pop noise and shut down: last night my xbox one made a loud pop noise and shut down will not turn back on when I plug power supply to the wall light is orange when I plug to console light turns off tried power at 2 diff...
  10. Xbox one made a loud pop and powered off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one made a loud pop and powered off: My son was playing xbox one BO3 when he heard a loud pop and everything went off. No signal and will not turn back on. Power block is orange. 719276a8-315e-4ee5-a0e1-eb5d4bb2b4a5