My Xbox live won't work and I have a subscription for 1 and it has not been a year

Discus and support My Xbox live won't work and I have a subscription for 1 and it has not been a year in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased a Xbox live subscription for 1 year on December 26 2017 and my Xbox live won't work. f755f9cb-3e96-477a-8a3e-252b86cd1547 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Clyde279, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Clyde279
    Clyde279 Guest

My Xbox live won't work and I have a subscription for 1 and it has not been a year

I purchased a Xbox live subscription for 1 year on December 26 2017 and my Xbox live won't work.

:)

Clyde279, Mar 14, 2018
  2. teerjinator
    teerjinator Guest
    Gold subscription is recognized but can't play online

No, didn't work. Still not able to get a new subscription. I looked at my bank account and it was renewed last last year in May. There is no charge this year for Xbox Live on there, yet my Xbox says I have a Gold subscription and won't let me get one for
    my account. And it's always automatically recurred by itself, I've never had this issue in the past.

teerjinator, Mar 14, 2018
  3. No xbox live membership

Hi! I have an issue with my xbox live. My 1 year subscription ended yesterday and I wanted to reedem a 2day xbox live pass but it doesn't work, on my xbox it is said that I have no subscription. I contacted the twitter "support" but told me for 5 hours to
    contact the client support...on twitter (REALLY?!). I used 2 codes, both seemed to work but i have no access to xbox live. I wanted to play today, but the twitter support account has been useless. Can i have any help please?

R3ap3rOfShadow, Mar 14, 2018
  4. My Xbox live won't work and I have a subscription for 1 and it has not been a year

Hi there, if you redeemed a code for your Xbox Live Gold subscription, can you please click the "Message" button with the envelope icon under my name and send us the 5x5 code you redeemed so we can take a closer look?

Also, what do you see under Xbox Live subscription when signed into your account on the
    Services & Subscriptions page?

Mister Cazador, Mar 15, 2018
  5. newfiechris1
    newfiechris1 Guest
    i have the same problem even tried extending the subscription but that didnt work either

newfiechris1, Nov 3, 2018
  6. newfiechris1 Win User

i have the same problem even tried extending the subscription but that didnt work either
  7. Mister Cazador Win User

Hi there, if you redeemed a code for your Xbox Live Gold subscription, can you please click the "Message" button with the envelope icon under my name and send us the 5x5 code you redeemed so we can take a closer look?

Also, what do you see under Xbox Live subscription when signed into your account on the
    Services & Subscriptions page?
  8. peppinosolinas Win User

Rimborso Abbonamento Live Gold

hello my name is giuseppe, i have a 12 month xbox live gold subscription, yesterday i also tried to get the 1 euro game pass, to download new games. I just realized that my one year xbox live gold subscription has been canceled. So I canceled the game
    pass to get my one year xbox live gold subscription back, but now it tells me that I have to pay to have another subscription. Can I do something to recover it, I don't want to lose the 60 euros spent on the subscription ???? help me !!!
  9. AsianNathan Win User

Xbox 360 randomly stopped connecting to Live

None of the stuff has worked so far.

My xbox won't pick up my network that I have been using for years
  10. teerjinator Win User

Gold subscription is recognized but can't play online

No, didn't work. Still not able to get a new subscription. I looked at my bank account and it was renewed last last year in May. There is no charge this year for Xbox Live on there, yet my Xbox says I have a Gold subscription and won't let me get one for
    my account. And it's always automatically recurred by itself, I've never had this issue in the past.
Thema:

1. My Xbox live won't work and I have a subscription for 1 and it has not been a year - Similar Threads - live won't subscription

2. 360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live: Reset re downloaded game will continue to not connect to Xbox live on Xbox series x have 1gb internet and no issues with connection or Xbox f83858bd-4e88-4096-b549-7ae68716e635
  3. Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.: Gives me an error. I just wanted to buy kelfings and charlie murder on the store 4e63d42e-c2c4-4e2e-8992-8e8cbb907745
  4. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  5. When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.: I try to click live streaming under Capture and share but it won't load at all. I've tried everything from restarting the console to resetting the console. Nothing is working and this all started...
  6. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...: Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good....
  7. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  8. XBox Live PC Games won't show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live PC Games won't show: Has anybody had trouble with PC games showing on the XBox app on Windows when they've signed up for the XBox Live PC Pass? I'm only seeing Cloud Gaming and Community on the left hand side under my...
  9. When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live: I downloaded a couple of games from Game Pass to play (in this instance Fallout 3 & New Vegas) When I go through the process of booting them up, it gets to the section asking to download my...
  10. Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?: Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and press the sign-in button at the top, sign into my...