My Xbox live was working fine, now its not.

Discus and support My Xbox live was working fine, now its not. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a message "Xbox live is not available on consoles in your region". im going to try and fix the issue but any help would be appreciated. Thanks,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WidowedThrone41, Jan 9, 2014.

1. My Xbox live was working fine, now its not.

I have a message "Xbox live is not available on consoles in your region". im going to try and fix the issue but any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Dave

:)

WidowedThrone41, Jan 9, 2014
  2. Adrian B.
    Adrian B. Guest
    Gold offer for my new xbox one s purchsed - no multiplayer?

Ok, now its getting better. So i now see i got 2 month xbox live. So for now all good. Strange the 1€ XBOX Live Gold was not able to let me go online gaming. The 1€ + 6,99€ ist just working fine. Hopeing it will be working for 2 Month My Xbox live was working fine, now its not. :)

Adrian B., Jan 9, 2014
  3. ICEN 2 OP
    ICEN 2 OP Guest
    Xbox One won't Sign in + other issues (Internet is Working) [Pa.]

UPDATE: [FIXDED]: Everything is working fine now. I did not call my ISP or contact Xbox Support. Everything started working yesterday morning. I can sign in perfectly fine and everything is back to normal.

So its obvious it was either Microsoft aka Xbox Live or my ISP. However I am assuming its Xbox Live that had the problem. The least they could do is put an Alert saying Xbox Live is not working in some areas, because their Alert page is deceit full saying
    everything is fully working when its clearly NOT.

Everything is back to working and I did not touch a thing. I just waited 3-4 days and then it finally let me sign in and play games.

So most likely Microsoft had an issue with something.

ICEN 2 OP, Jan 9, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Xbox live was working fine, now its not.