My xbox live took too long to connect even though I got internet

Discus and support My xbox live took too long to connect even though I got internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can anyone please help me I can't even load a game e5f60427-2064-44b5-83c7-a779e340d028 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrazyCharizardZ, Mar 14, 2017.

1. My xbox live took too long to connect even though I got internet

can anyone please help me I can't even load a game

:)

CrazyCharizardZ, Mar 14, 2017
  2. NSHAFER4
    NSHAFER4 Guest
    Internet connected but can't sign into Xbox live

My Xbox took too long signing in forever about 7 minute. So when tested my connected a internet but can't contact Xbox Live. Might its bug or broken connect something went wrong.

NSHAFER4, Mar 14, 2017
  3. Unable to connect to XBox Live Service even though my internet is up

Unable to connect to XBox Live Service even though my internet is up

PARVEEZSHAIKH, Mar 14, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey Crazy!

I can see from your public
    Xbox.com profile
    that you have recorded clips and played multiple games since you last posted. Are you still experiencing issues or are things all good to go now?

Let us know! My xbox live took too long to connect even though I got internet :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Mar 15, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey Crazy!

I can see from your public
    Xbox.com profile
    that you have recorded clips and played multiple games since you last posted. Are you still experiencing issues or are things all good to go now?

Let us know! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. NSHAFER4 Win User

Internet connected but can't sign into Xbox live

My Xbox took too long signing in forever about 7 minute. So when tested my connected a internet but can't contact Xbox Live. Might its bug or broken connect something went wrong.
  7. digitalwar99 Win User

No Apps or Xbox video working

In connected perfectly fine to Xbox live but no apps are working at all it keeps saying for some reason it took too long to start so I can't even go to settings or anything
  8. tommi462 Win User

Can't connect to Live, Internet is fine, Xbox Live Fails

Same problem here as well. Worked fine for me for a long time before the latest update. Today was the first time I tried to connect to XBL since the update, and it's not happening. Not blaming the update, though, could just be a coincidence. But my PC, my
    Android cell phone and my PS3 all connect to the internet (and the PSN) through my router. And hell, even my Xbox360 connects to the internet, it just won't connect to Live. I'm having a hard time believing this is a router/ISP issue.

EDIT: And just as I posted this (while restarting my Xbox also), I just got signed in to Live.
  9. Thanatos Rex Win User

Connected to the internet but can't connect to Xbox Live

Same issue here. Started this morning, so I checked and saw that Xbox live was down on their end. Even though that is back up and my console is connected to the internet I can't connect to Xbox live. I hold Xbox responsible for my having to dodge GOT spoilers
    because I can't use my HBO NOW.
Thema:

1. My xbox live took too long to connect even though I got internet - Similar Threads - live took too

2. Fortnite Took Down XBox Live?? 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Took Down XBox Live?? 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: Console said an update failed and won't let me play anything. Error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201. Fortnite took down the system. d2a47203-e446-4d8e-9b08-c6b11ef379b3
  3. Xbox Live took two times my money in the same day

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live took two times my money in the same day: [img] I don't get it. I have no kids, no one has access to my credit card, and Xbox support is not answering. Can someone tell me what to do to get my money back please? Who can I contact? I...
  4. Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...: Hey Xbox I’m really angry because you took my Xbox live gold from me one whole month earlier and I want it back contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  5. took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code: as my annual xbox live subscription was about to end i had a promotion appear saying "don't leave, here get 3 months free xbox gold when your purchase 3 months" ( stating i would receive the...
  6. I bought 2 Xbox live 1 month at the same time and it took double of my money and got only 1 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought 2 Xbox live 1 month at the same time and it took double of my money and got only 1 ...: I bought the Xbox live 1 month twice and it took $20 but it only gave me 1 month instead of 2. 9bd17778-5442-4283-8998-f4999ee8d33a
  7. IVe bought Xbox Live and it’s took over 40 pound out my bank why and how do I resolve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    IVe bought Xbox Live and it’s took over 40 pound out my bank why and how do I resolve this: the first few time a bout the 5.99 one for a month it was taking money and I received no membership now there has been over 40 pound took out bd399617-9121-406c-b0e6-95762337220b
  8. You guys have banned me and took away my xbox live gold it was suppost to end on 17 november ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You guys have banned me and took away my xbox live gold it was suppost to end on 17 november ...: PLEASE UN BAN ME AND GIVE MY GOLD MEMBERSHIP BACK! IM JUST GONNA MOVE TO PS4 YOU **** **** COMPANY WONDER PLAYSTATION HAS MORE PLAYERS!! 75edf2bf-b72c-4ffe-b830-56d4dbb64fcb
  9. Forgot to remove my credit card and they took one year Gold live need a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to remove my credit card and they took one year Gold live need a refund: Just want my money back *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Try to contact your customer service but i am in out of your hour. 55b0bea8-1367-4f95-925e-b903faf3255a
  10. Xbox Store took with card a real money for a game from Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Store took with card a real money for a game from Xbox Live Gold: Xbox Store took with card a real money for a game from Xbox Gold: 16.06.2017Watch_Dogs™ my Xbox Live Gold subscription - 01.09.2017 38a75c4f-b6d0-4fa9-b7c0-c76abd8456b7