My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.

Discus and support My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've purchased Xbox Gamepass a while ago and downloaded Minecraft from it. After some time, I purchased the physical copy of Minecraft and canceled my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ur mum gaeLol, Nov 25, 2023.

1. My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.

I've purchased Xbox Gamepass a while ago and downloaded Minecraft from it. After some time, I purchased the physical copy of Minecraft and canceled my Gamepass subscription. I've been able to play disc Minecraft up until a few months ago when the game asked me for a 1.8GB update. I can't ever get past it and just install the base game or cancel installation. Onces it's finished installing I get this error 0x803f8001 whenever I boot it up. I've tried cleaning the disc (the disc is in great condition), redownloading, power cycling, and even resetting my console. Everything didn't work, so I made a new account and redownloaded Minecraft only to get a new error 0x803f8001. I'm not sure if I have to purchase a new copy of the game or a new system. My device is the Xbox one S

:)

Ur mum gaeLol, Nov 25, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, it sounds like your console is having issues reading the game disc.

Do you have any other game discs? Have you tested if they work?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Chris21ce Win User

please,please,please heeeeelp me

You can cancel it but once you do that you wont be able to go on live again until you purchase another month/year membership of xbox live again!

To immediately cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership, please contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription
    . From the contact us page, use the Call Support option. You cannot cancel your account through chat or email!
  4. Hogan Higgle Win User

Xbox One Disc not reading, Rainbow Six Siege, Game Pass Ultimate

There are no ongoing problem with the game. My xbox just wont read the disc. This happened as soon as my ultimate subscription ended.
  5. Feverish13 Win User

Need Help Turning Off Auto-Renewal

6. TheJokerJD Win User

Converting Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass

All you will have to do is cancel your Xbox Live Gold Subscription on the Microsoft Website. And you wont need to play additionally.
Thema:

1. My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work. - Similar Threads - live subscription canceled

2. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  3. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  4. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  5. can an xbox live subscription be shared between 2 xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can an xbox live subscription be shared between 2 xbox?: I have 2 sons, My oldest son has had an xbox for a few years now. My second son is getting an xbox for Christmas, is there a way for them to use the same xbox live subscription but have...
  6. What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...: What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december? Thanks for the help! :) e0847f0f-9c6d-45f3-a210-034bd52aa141
  7. Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription: For weeks now I have been locked out of my Xbox account (different from the account I am posting this on) and have tried countless times to get back into it to no avail. There has been unusual...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]
  9. Why do you need a live subscription to play mmo games on Xbox but not on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you need a live subscription to play mmo games on Xbox but not on pc?: So I had to temporarily suspend my MS Live account due to budgetary issues. I went to log into my ESO game today and it's says I need a Live account to play it, yet I don't need it to play a game...
  10. One live subscription two Xbox’s.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One live subscription two Xbox’s.: We have three accounts two kids and one adult we can can the kids B and C and the adult A. All three accounts are on both Xbox’s. We rarely use C and play multiplayer games with A and B but we...