My Xbox Live sign-up isn't working, what do I do? (Xbox 360)

Discus and support My Xbox Live sign-up isn't working, what do I do? (Xbox 360) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to sign up my Xbox account for Xbox Live so I can compete with other players in mainly Sonic & SEGA all stars racing but something isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EvanRulz, Aug 1, 2023.

1. EvanRulz
    EvanRulz Guest

I want to sign up my Xbox account for Xbox Live so I can compete with other players in mainly Sonic & SEGA all stars racing but something isn't working.

Whenever I sign in to my account, go to social, press Join the fun under Xbox Live, press Sign Up it shows the Welcome to Xbox Live screen but the Continue button isn't there. Moments later, it signs me out of my account abd button re-appears but I need to link my Microsoft account with my Xbox account.

I would put an image here but it's not working so you can see how the sad error looks here.

:)

EvanRulz, Aug 1, 2023
  2. TimB101 Win User

Hi EvanRulz,

I'm Tim, an Independent Advisor here and an Xbox user like you. I don't work for Microsoft and do not have access to any of your data on their system.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues signing up for Xbox Live on your Xbox 360. Based on the description and the error image you provided, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Clear Cache: Clear the cache on your Xbox 360 to ensure there are no temporary issues affecting the sign-up process. To do this, go to the Xbox 360 dashboard, navigate to Settings > System > Storage, and select your storage device. Then, press Y for Device Options and choose Clear System Cache.

2. Check Internet Connection: Ensure that your Xbox 360 is connected to the internet and that the connection is stable. A weak or unstable internet connection can cause issues with the sign-up process.

3. Update Xbox 360 Software: Make sure your Xbox 360 console has the latest system software updates installed. Outdated software can lead to compatibility issues with Xbox Live sign-up.

4. Check Xbox Live Status: Check the Xbox Live status page on the Xbox website to see if there are any service outages or issues that might be affecting the sign-up process.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

5. Try a Different Account: If you have another Microsoft account, you can try signing up for Xbox Live with that account to see if the issue is specific to your current account.

Remember to verify that your Xbox Live membership is available for your region and that you meet the necessary age requirements for creating an Xbox Live account.

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be glad to assist you further or If you find it helpful, you can mark this comment as the answer.

Kind regards

Tim
  3. Elijahmanwy Win User

Xbox live name not working

Hello what i do is get on my Xbox 360 I connect to the internet and go to social then I press join the fun then I press sign up then it tells me to enter my first name I do then it tells me that first name isn't valid for Xbox live
  4. Elijahmanwy Win User

Xbox live name not working

Hello what i do is get on my Xbox 360 I connect to the internet and go to social then I press join the fun then I press sign up then it tells me to enter my first name I do then it tells me that first name isn't valid for Xbox live
  5. InfinityOnH1gh Win User

8015190e back again two months later

Why would I do that? My Xbox 360 can't sign into Live either. The issue isn't related to the games... Microsoft's servers aren't working and we all know it.
  6. Delistick Win User

Error: 8015D002 - Cant connect to XBL

I tested my connection and my Xbox Live connection to my Xbox and to the Internet works fine.

I deleted my profile off my Xbox 360S. I tried to sign in with a newly created profile and it says my username and password are incorrect.

Yet when I log into this site the username and password work fine.

Now what do I do? How do I connect my Xbox 360S to XBLive? thanks
Thema:

1. My Xbox Live sign-up isn't working, what do I do? (Xbox 360) - Similar Threads - Live sign isn't

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  4. Couldn't sign in to Xbox Live! Error (0x89235107) (on PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn't sign in to Xbox Live! Error (0x89235107) (on PC): I am currently having problem with using any Microsoft connected/ Xbox Game on my PC! Yesterday I upgraded my PC to Windows 11 and made a full reset of my Data. I've installed the neccessary...
  5. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  6. why isn't my fortnite signing into xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my fortnite signing into xbox live: why isn't my fortnite signing into xbox live? cdda8eff-677f-4bf1-b559-42d811c634da
  7. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...
  8. Every time I try to sign up is says sorry. Xbox live signups isn't available right now. Try...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try to sign up is says sorry. Xbox live signups isn't available right now. Try...: Plz help me with my xbox every time i try to sign up it says sorry. Xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again tomorrow. 80154002 it was saying this since yesterday plz help me...
  9. "Your parent's Microsoft Account isn't valid." Can't sign in to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Your parent's Microsoft Account isn't valid." Can't sign in to Xbox Live: When I turned on my Xbox 360 after about a year, the notification at the bottom of my screen said my profile had logged in like normal. However, the large black tile in the Xbox Home screen showed...
  10. Live sign up isn't available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live sign up isn't available: I have for the last 5 days been trying to convert miss 9's offline account into a live account. We had an xbox360 which died and we bought a new xbox360. After transferring all the user data to...