My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account

Discus and support My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Qui Tu, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Qui Tu
    Qui Tu Guest

Hi,

I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to my Microsoft Account last month in the form of my current currency.
    As of today, there has been no deposit. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Su Quo

:)

Qui Tu, Jul 3, 2018
  2. coltsfan1212
    coltsfan1212 Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards Credits Not Deposited into Microsoft Account

Hi,

I have reached the 5,000 credit minimum on Xbox Live Rewards to get my credits deposited into my Microsoft account. However, the 15th has passed and my credits were never deposited. The rewards page says I can request a deposit, and so I would like to in
    this case since the automatic deposit seemed to not go through.

Thanks,

Garrett

coltsfan1212, Jul 3, 2018
  3. ToxicVisionz
    ToxicVisionz Guest
    not getting rewards points deposited

not getting my xbox live rewards credits deposited into my account on my xbox 360 account

ToxicVisionz, Jul 3, 2018
  4. Qui Tu
    Qui Tu Guest

It has been 8 days since I requested help for my missing Xbox Live Rewards credits and have heard no word from support. When can I expect someone to help me with this?

Qui Tu, Jul 11, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Qui Tu,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Your remaining Credits from your opt out in early June were scheduled to be deposited at the end of June deposit. However, due to a maintenance issue that arose at the end of last month, we were unable to process that deposit
    cycle in the expected time frame, and it was postponed. This deposit has been rescheduled to occur at the end of July, at the very latest. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

XBLRewards8, Jul 11, 2018
  6. Qui Tu
    Qui Tu Guest
    Thank you for the response. I'll await patiently for the end of July and keep an eye on my account balance for when it gets added.

Qui Tu, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: