My Xbox live rewards are not transferring to my account

Discus and support My Xbox live rewards are not transferring to my account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My rewards are not transferring to my account on my Xbox one, all of my information is correct but it keeps telling me to update it anyway. I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CELTICWEB, Nov 29, 2016.

1. CELTICWEB
    CELTICWEB Guest

My rewards are not transferring to my account on my Xbox one, all of my information is correct but it keeps telling me to update it anyway. I would really like to have my points.

:)

CELTICWEB, Nov 29, 2016
  2. SombreDuke27
    SombreDuke27 Guest
    Xboxlive rewards

The pionts from xbox live rewards are not transferring into my account and it's been over a week I asked for them to redeem

SombreDuke27, Nov 29, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    my reward points are not transferring to my account balance

Hello VibrantHealer35,

Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit
    the following month. Since you only hit the 5000 Credit requirement for an automatic deposit on September 8th, your Credits will therefore be a part of the end of month deposit.

XBLRewards8, Nov 29, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

XBLRewards8, Nov 30, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: