My xbox live often disconects?How I should fix it?

Discus and support My xbox live often disconects?How I should fix it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox often disconnects,how I can fix it? b50fb0a1-db0a-4645-802e-d30677617e99 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WinsomeMammal84, Dec 10, 2016.

1. My xbox live often disconects?How I should fix it?

Xbox often disconnects,how I can fix it?

:)

WinsomeMammal84, Dec 10, 2016
  2. Brawck
    Brawck Guest
    Getting disconnected every on Xbox Live every so often.

Try unpluging your Modem and Router for 5 minutes. Then plug your Modem in First then Router. It should give you a new iP address and fix the problem. I hope I helped. Have a nice day. -

Brawck, Dec 10, 2016
  3. dannypenfold
    dannypenfold Guest
    Disconnecting From Xbox Live Often

This happening to a lot of people on the xbox One and the xbox 360. And they do try as hard as they can to try and fix these issues. But sometimes they take longer then they think lol.

dannypenfold, Dec 10, 2016
  4. My xbox live often disconects?How I should fix it?

Maybe a mod will show up and move this thread to the support section where you will receive a prompt reply
    to your question.

Goth Vampirella, Dec 11, 2016
  5. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    I wouldn't count on it. This new forum layout is so bad they don't come on here anymore ;D

smileskybird, Dec 11, 2016
  6. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    - Check Xbox Live Status

- Reboot your modem (home network)

- Connect using Ethernet cable. Wi fi signals are convenient but too much stuff uses the 2.4Ghz frequency.

- Make sure you have open NAT.

- Check which ISP you are with and what sort of broadband you're getting and what are your upload and download speeds.

It's 2016 and lots of people are having connection problems. Goes to show you how UNRELIABLE the Internet Infrastructure is. If the majority of people have connection issues, which is pretty much a lot of people, then the Internet Infrastructure is not ready
    for 4k streaming.

smileskybird, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Goth Vampirella Win User

Maybe a mod will show up and move this thread to the support section where you will receive a prompt reply
    to your question.
  8. smileskybird Win User

to your question.
    I wouldn't count on it. This new forum layout is so bad they don't come on here anymore ;D
  9. smileskybird Win User

- Check Xbox Live Status

- Reboot your modem (home network)

- Connect using Ethernet cable. Wi fi signals are convenient but too much stuff uses the 2.4Ghz frequency.

- Make sure you have open NAT.

- Check which ISP you are with and what sort of broadband you're getting and what are your upload and download speeds.

It's 2016 and lots of people are having connection problems. Goes to show you how UNRELIABLE the Internet Infrastructure is. If the majority of people have connection issues, which is pretty much a lot of people, then the Internet Infrastructure is not ready
    for 4k streaming.
  10. ArafAnimationz Win User

Xbox Live account lost

my Microsoft account is ok but my xbox live is disconected
  11. GeneralXT Win User

Disconected every few minutes.

NAT was strict it worked fine. The disconects started then i opned NAT with no results. I did portforward. I actually fixed my problem by disconecting my wireless router which was attached to my regular router. Event though the wireless router was not in
    use it was still causing my disconects for some reason.
Thema:

1. My xbox live often disconects?How I should fix it? - Similar Threads - live often disconects

2. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  3. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  5. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  6. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  7. Please Help! I get kicked out of xbox live randomly, often, and only while in matchmaking.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Help! I get kicked out of xbox live randomly, often, and only while in matchmaking.: Got my internet a couple of days ago, But I'm having this problem. I've been on WoT and I will randomly get kicked from Xbox Live. Attempt to immediately reconnect And it give 8015190E. Try again...
  8. Disconnecting From Xbox Live Often

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnecting From Xbox Live Often: Hi all, I didn't have this problem until about mid December, and now it's been a month and is extremely frustrating for me. I will give a step by step guide as to what I do, and what happens, so...
  9. Frequently disconnected from Xbox live during multiplier matches/ often get dropped from the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequently disconnected from Xbox live during multiplier matches/ often get dropped from the ...: Hello all, I have been living in an apartment since about the spring time, ever since I have moved in I have been experiencing many issues playing multiplier on xbox live. For instance, I will...
  10. Being disconnected from Live often with error code 80151904?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being disconnected from Live often with error code 80151904?: It's been doing this for several days now. I switch from my ethernet to Wifi, and it fixes it for an hour or two. Either I switch back and forth, or turn off my Xbox to get the connection...