My xbox live keeps disconnecting when i go onto a multiplayer game suuch as call of duty/fifa ...

Discus and support My xbox live keeps disconnecting when i go onto a multiplayer game suuch as call of duty/fifa ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime i go onto an online game mode or even the game, i will be kicked out of xbox live and straight back on instantly, this is really frustrating... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Werdnattocs, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Werdnattocs
    Werdnattocs Guest

My xbox live keeps disconnecting when i go onto a multiplayer game suuch as call of duty/fifa ...

Everytime i go onto an online game mode or even the game, i will be kicked out of xbox live and straight back on instantly, this is really frustrating as i can not complete a full game!!!!! Help? And does/has this happened to anyone else and how to resolve
    it? PLEASE IM BEGGING! I use wireless, if that helps

:)

Werdnattocs, Nov 15, 2014
  2. Random Disconnection

Hey, I am really desperate for an answer. So I have a Xbox 360 slim and it's about 3-4 years old. I only have one console running by the way. So, back to my question. I keep disconnecting from Xbox Live whenever I play any Call of Duty game (Multiplayer
    btw). I have been saving up for Advanced Warfare and I just bought it yesterday. I tried to play online and it keeps disconnecting me every 1st or 2nd match (Same problem for every Call of Duty game). I tried everything to fix this problem, and it just doesn't
    work. Please help me.

ASheMaleDolphin, Nov 15, 2014
  3. oRbItxShadow
    oRbItxShadow Guest
    Disconnecting from XBOX LIVE.

So I have a gold account on Xbox and it worked fine, until now. It's connects to my laptop via Ethernet and my laptop is connects to my wifi. My Xbox keeps disconnecting from live every 10-20 min WHEN I ONLY PLAY GAMES. It doesn't go off when I'm on my
    dashboard. PLZ help me guys. It's very annoying!

oRbItxShadow, Nov 15, 2014
  4. Werdnattocs
    Werdnattocs Guest

i also must mention that Apps & Everything else works fine, Only games and sometimes parties

Werdnattocs, Nov 15, 2014
  5. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest
    Hi Mara! It would be especially helpful to us if you would answer these questions:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many 360 and One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):

These are from the stickied post at the top of the forum. Also, when you say you've tried every process, it'd be great to know what those were so we can narrow down what hasn't worked. My first suggestion is always going to be, if you haven't tried it yet,
    doing a full port-forward on your router.

Jaymo1978, Nov 18, 2014
  6. Werdnattocs
    Werdnattocs Guest
    Scotland, United Kingdom

Virgin Media Superhub 2

1 Xbox One console

Wireless

UPnP - Unknown

Nat Type - Open - normally this is allways open so im sure this isnt it,

Never had an error code, and Virgin Media is ISP Provider,

I have tried everything from Clear Cache, Factory reset, redownload profile, Port forwarding,

My xbox setting is on Energy saving, i think i may put it on standby see how it works

Werdnattocs, Oct 31, 2018
  7. PunisherSkull10 Win User

Black ops 2 not working

My black ops 2 and other call of duty games I have are giving me some problems. When I put in a call of duty game it will disconnect me from xbox live and says that I need to sign in with my Microsoft account when I was signed in to xbox live I got disconnected.
    When I do type my password for my email it gives me an error message and I can't play cod online and I can't sign back in xbox live unless I shut off my xbox
  8. callofduty20175 Win User

I just got permanently banned for cheating when I wasn't cheating please help

It was on my Xbox account. I was in the middle of playing Call of Duty multiplayer when I was disconnected from Xbox live and a notification popped up and said I was banned till 12/31/9999. I tried to make an appeal but was rejected. Is there really nothing I can do?
  9. Mr Blue 1 Win User

Disconnected from XBOX Live everytime I try to play Black Ops 2

I did evrything still dont work but i can play any other xbox games on xbox live but when i try any CALL OF DUTY games and try to find a match i get disconnected from xbox live. Is the issuse something with call of duty?
  10. BoomyRedclone Win User

xbox keeps losing connection and mic

it will disconnect from xbxo when im connecting to on line games eg call of duty b.o i get to main menu go to multiplayer and pick game type and then it disconnects me form xbox and some times it crashes so i have to restart my xbox my self. if it dont crashes
    i can then reconnect and it works but then my mic will not work sometimes i can hear ppl but cant talk to them and i will get eco back of same vol of my voice.
  11. OTA xCoDexReDx Win User

Finding Xbox Live a bit boring now.

I miss the good ol' days of Halo 3 multiplayer and custom games. I have been a Xbox Live gamer since 2009 and have never regreted the experience it has brought too me. I came in very late into what I call the "best times" of Xbox Live, when games such as
    Halo 3 were still great, Call of Duty 4 and WaW, were still unmodded masterpieces, were you could find fun and competitive matches, without worrying about modding. Xbox Live started really going downhill in like 2011-2012 were the majority of Xbox Live was
    focused on Call of Duty, and the Apps. People just started to buy XBL to just play Call of Duty and watch Netflix and Hulu, and that just brought the sense of the community down. I have to confess though, the only game I really do play nowadays is Fifa, and
    that is mainly just for Pro Clubs, and online seasons.
Thema:

1. My xbox live keeps disconnecting when i go onto a multiplayer game suuch as call of duty/fifa ... - Similar Threads - live keeps disconnecting

2. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  3. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  4. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...: My series X will randomly disconnect from the internet and Xbox live for a few seconds before reconnecting back to live. I will happen anytime I’m playing games and it is getting annoying. I have...
  5. Why do I keep disconnecting from Xbox Live after 5 minutes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep disconnecting from Xbox Live after 5 minutes?: I am using a fairly new Xbox Series S (less than 3 months old) and my wired connection is constantly dropping out, it won’t stay connected for more than 5 minutes at a time. Wireless connection is...
  6. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed
  7. i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...: i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps saying ‘sign in or renew the subscription’ how do i stop this from popping up...
  8. Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live: When play a 360 game online for about 15 minutes on my Xbox one it disconnects from Xbox live f3bd5ab3-f17b-4a07-860e-aff2d2617801
  9. Why does my system keep disconnecting from Xbox live every time I load a older game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my system keep disconnecting from Xbox live every time I load a older game?: I download any older Xbox 360 game and as it load it’s said disconnected from Xbox live. Why? 429fe621-4e08-4362-b586-37a340a5132e
  10. My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live: Hi so im trying to play some of my xbox 360 games on my xbox one and the thing is that its saying that im disconnected from xbox live and ive tried alot of things that were supposed to "fix" the...