My Xbox Live is disconecting all the time..

Discus and support My Xbox Live is disconecting all the time.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help because i cant play nathing rigth.. c9bbb193-ba80-4491-ab04-5b6e29ac476e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DUSENNA50, Oct 21, 2016.

1. DUSENNA50
    DUSENNA50 Guest

I need help because i cant play nathing rigth..

:)

DUSENNA50, Oct 21, 2016
  2. antani13
    antani13 Guest
    xbox live

xbox live keeps disconecting there no network error and its just radomly disconecting

antani13, Oct 21, 2016
  3. sawanik1
    sawanik1 Guest
    xbox live disconection every 20 - 30 mins

i have a new xbox as my other one packed up, i never had a any trouble with the old one disconecting at all , but the new xbox is disconecting every 20 to 30 mins , any way to stop this as i never had a problem until the new one was put in so i know its
    not my internet connection thats at fault....

sawanik1, Oct 21, 2016
  4. ArafAnimationz Win User

Xbox Live account lost

my Microsoft account is ok but my xbox live is disconected
  5. A DUSTY RAIDER Win User

MineCraft Xbox 360 edition open inventory BUG

i have another problem every time i load up minecraft it disconects xbox live even when 1 minute before i was on my world
  6. I KingGoon I Win User

Randomly being disconnected from Xbox Live.

I was being disconected too but not while making or joing a lobby. I was geting randome disconects at completly randome times until it disconected me and i couldnt join xbox live back! My mother restarted the routher because non of the platforms internet
    was working. I found out that i needed to port forward my xbox live ports again and when i got finished with that i restarted my console to see if it worked but it didnt and it still says i have to port forward the required ports which i checked and recheked
    again many times. PLEASE HELP AS MY XBOX LIVE GOLD IS ABOUT TO RUN OUT I DO NOT WANT TO WASTE MY LAST MONTH OF XBOX LIVE OFFLINE. ( I doo have to mention my familie is not so good with money so i hope xbox hurries with this problem solving. ) thanks.
  7. FrezzyDimebag Win User

Downloaded Game doesnt work!

Good Points. But I think that the Xbox just stops downloading when disconected to the internet or Live. That happend severel times but I just reconnected and the download continued! And the region shouldnt be a problem in my case.
  8. ncgfuelld Win User

BF3 Causing Cable Modem to Reset??

My whole Internet gets disconect! from time to time just oughta the blue it boots me off the net, this only happens when I'm on xbox live OR in other words while I have my xbox GOLD turned on, Does this while I'm streaming a movie from my PC, playing online,
    watching Netflix... Still havnt gotten to the bottom of it, all I do Is RESET an continue..
Thema:

1. My Xbox Live is disconecting all the time.. - Similar Threads - Live disconecting

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  7. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  8. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  9. Xbox live login errors Xbox live ingame disconect with good internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live login errors Xbox live ingame disconect with good internet: Ever sence the weekend before thanks giving playing xbox live has become impossiple any multiplayer game i play will disconnect me from xbox live even playing single player games ( state of decay)...
  10. Xbox live parties laggy constant disconect from live, anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live parties laggy constant disconect from live, anyone else?: I keep getting disconnected from live and the party and game chat is just laggy as hell. I can hear everyone fine but people say I am laggy. But this never happens?? Anyone else experiencing...