my xbox live gold i purchased from spain dont work in morocco

Discus and support my xbox live gold i purchased from spain dont work in morocco in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox 360 console and am living in morocco.when i tried to redeem a code of xbox gold membership i purchased from spain it worked than it told... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxAymanTgamerXx, Jul 2, 2018.

1. my xbox live gold i purchased from spain dont work in morocco

I have an xbox 360 console and am living in morocco.when i tried to redeem a code of xbox gold membership i purchased from spain it worked than it told me to give more information so i typed my email and code and my name then it told me to give billing address
    of usa and i live in morocco.i made a new microsoft account with region morocco and turn it to xbox live account and signed to xbox it there was a message that telling me xbox live not avaible in you location. so please can someone help me

:)

XxAymanTgamerXx, Jul 2, 2018
  2. ismailou20
    ismailou20 Guest
    Region problem

Hey , I'm From morocco please i have a probleme ! i buy a xbox live gold so now i'm a gold user but i can't receive any advantage of xbox live gold, because there is no region of Morocco in your interface ! can you add please , there are a awesome player
    in morocco you ; we will not disappoint you . thanks and sorry for my bad english

ismailou20, Jul 2, 2018
  3. Question about adding a credit card to my xbox live account

So my xbox live account is french but im from morocco so my credit card is based on morocco. Will i have some problems if i add a moroccan creddit card to a french xbox live account ?

When i want to add it, the region is set to 'france' but my mastercard credit card is from morocco

Oo BicOmaR oO, Jul 2, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since Morocco is not a supported region, Live is not available there.

Smwutches, Jul 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: