My xbox live clips will not delete

Discus and support My xbox live clips will not delete in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I’m having a bit of an irritating issue with my captures. I am trying to free up space, but whenever I delete clips and screenshots, they say... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ‏Tiktok cylox.r6, Apr 25, 2023.

1. My xbox live clips will not delete

Hello!

I’m having a bit of an irritating issue with my captures. I am trying to free up space, but whenever I delete clips and screenshots, they say deleted and then they come back. I have no external hard drive so no backup. I don’t care if I have to delete them all, but this is really frustrating. It’s taking up space and it won’t go away. Can anyone help with this?

:)

‏Tiktok cylox.r6, Apr 25, 2023
  2. stump297 Win User

Xbox One Screenshots / Screen Recordings Missing?

Same issue! I lost all the clips on my INTERNAL HDD, not on live.

Why would my clips that Ive had on my INTERNAL HDD be deleted or expire?

Where is the setting for this? Why did this just start?

Repeat, this is not about clips on xbox live, this is about the clips save LOCALLY!

If one of you xbox idiots reply with the known fact that clips on live expire Im jumping off a bridge.
  3. Metal-Head-Gamer Win User

Sharing Clips with Recorded Voices

On my console, when I go to browse through all of my clips, it shows that they have all been downloaded to xbox live. I have deleted previous old clips and still cannot shared my edited voice over clips.
  4. xptolis Win User

Clips disappearing and reappearing after the start of july

I'm having the same problem on the One S. First i thought of giving it some memory space and deleted one clip. The clip would not delete. today it shows up as a thumbnail-less clip that can't be played. I can't upload any videos, the xbox tells me it's uploading
    and it tells me the clip has been uploaded to live, but when i check theres nothing there. On the mobile App I get the notification that a clip has been uploaded and I can view the clip on my phone, but if I try to share or save the clip it says a problem
    occurred. As soon as I leave the clip page, it disappears from the captures tab on the app. The clip I deleted on my xbox doesn't show up on my Mobile App, thats a good thing.
  5. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I'm very sorry to be facing this problem. I will do my best to help you! :)

Try to apply the steps below (one by one) and report the result:

- Turn on the Xbox, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn the console off and on again.

- Clear Mac Address: Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear and console should restart.

-Clear Local Saved Games: Settings -> System -> Clear Local Saved Games -> Restart.

-Change DNS > Press the Xbox button to open the panel;

Click Profile & System > Settings > General > Network Settings;

Under Advanced Settings, select DNS Settings;

Select Manual, which will take you to the primary DNS server;

-For Primary DNS, type 1.1.1.1 and choose Enter;

Select Secondary DNS Server. Type 1.0.0.1 select Enter;

Press the B button on the controller to save;

Test your connection again (Profile & System > Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Network Connection).

-Reset your console, select System > Settings > System > Console Information > Select Reset Console > Choose Reset and Keep My Games & Apps.

Note: "Reset and keep my games and apps" option will not cause you to lose your games, but remember that you need to be fully aware of your account email address and password before accessing it, because it will require you to log into the account.

This will help review the operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that could cause this issue.

Hoping that everything works out for the best.

I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  6. LeviW2 Win User

Xbox gaming captures fails (again) to delete my Xbox live captures

I do own the app. Captures will not delete from there either.

The captures also do a cycle where it shows all the “deleted attempts” and won’t delete, then it’ll show no old clips I’m trying to delete (it’ll show any recent clips I’ve tried to add) and that’s when it allows me to upload. It also will show all my old clips and screenshots and when I go into recently captures, it shows the most recently added captures to Xbox live. Right now, it is showing 101 clips and when I click on recently captures, it shows the 4 I managed to slip on to Xbox live only. It’ll eventually revert to the 101 clips and not show the most recent ones.
Thema:

1. My xbox live clips will not delete - Similar Threads - live clips delete

2. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  3. Why is it not letting me upload my clips to xbox live As soon as it goes to convert it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it not letting me upload my clips to xbox live As soon as it goes to convert it to...: I have no clue what to do I tried hard resetting it i've tried just pressing resetI have no clue what to do I tried hard resetting it I've tried just pressing reset. I've tried resetting the app....
  4. Anyone know how to fix xbox clips not uploading to xbox live?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to fix xbox clips not uploading to xbox live?: Each time I clip something and I try to send it to my friends or post of clubs It says that I have to upload it again. When I do upload it again it still doesn't work and it says the same thing...
  5. My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...: Yes my Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save-as much as I’ve looked around for answers online to this solution I can tell that many people have had this same problem through all...
  6. Can't share a game clip or screenshot to Xbox Live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't share a game clip or screenshot to Xbox Live: Can't share clips or screenshots from the game "Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith" to Xbox Live or One Drive. I can share clips from other games just fine, the problem is just with this...
  7. viedo clip uploaded to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    viedo clip uploaded to xbox live: A video clip is recorded and it says it is uploaded to Xbox live besides my profile or active feed they make it sound like I can go to a specific place like Xbox Live Like channel to view the clip...
  8. Xbox Live Game Clip Management

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Game Clip Management: I am having issues with my game clips not deleting off my "On Xbox Live" tab on my Xbox One. I will go through and delete the game clips under this tab. I have also deleted those specific game...
  9. how can i upload a capture or a game clip from pc to xbox live?

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i upload a capture or a game clip from pc to xbox live?: So i have alot of captures and clips that i made using the xbox game bar, but i know that i can't upload them using the xbox console companion app anymore. Is there another xbox app that i can use...
  10. Please increase the limit on Xbox Live clip storage.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please increase the limit on Xbox Live clip storage.: I don't even have many clips uploaded and I now have to delete a clip every time I want to upload one to share. Or, as an alternative if space is an issue, consider putting an expiration date on...