My Xbox live account was banned I'm ready to get it back I got banned kids got me off on ...

Discus and support My Xbox live account was banned I'm ready to get it back I got banned kids got me off on ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got kicked off Xbox live for saying someone was bad and he got all of his frineds to report me to get me kicked offline on purpose he blamed a loss... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NaturalEclipse0, Mar 21, 2017.

1. My Xbox live account was banned I'm ready to get it back I got banned kids got me off on ...

I got kicked off Xbox live for saying someone was bad and he got all of his frineds to report me to get me kicked offline on purpose he blamed a loss in a game on me and I want my account back please

:)

NaturalEclipse0, Mar 21, 2017
  2. Suspended on Xbox Live

I was permanently banned from xbox live when a hacker got into my account and changed my rank and gave me a lot of cash and i got banned on xbox live can somebody help me get my account back

SpeedyBog764461, Mar 21, 2017
  3. ImBarnettz
    ImBarnettz Guest
    Banned for no reason (atleast on this account)

I know why i'm banned ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT, but this account is banned for no reason. I have been banned since like January (I got banned on my other account for boosting for medals), anyways; I just recently got the urge to play Gears of War 3 to get ready
    for Gears of War: Judgement, and remembered im banned, I was wondering if i could get the problem resolved (I can't contact EPIC on their Forums because i'm.. yeah you guessed it, banned of the forums too) Im banned off of their forums for Ranting about how
    terrible their game was at release. Thanks.

-Barnett

ImBarnettz, Mar 21, 2017
  4. My Xbox live account was banned I'm ready to get it back I got banned kids got me off on ...

You will be able to get the account back once the ban is unfortunately.

ZombieQueenTee, Jun 15, 2017
  5. ZombieQueenTee Win User

My Xbox live account was banned I'm ready to get it back I got banned kids got me off on purpose

You will be able to get the account back once the ban is unfortunately.
  6. ThePrimo21 Win User

Account case review not available

my account has been banned and there is no case review on it to reply back can you please fix this , i got banned for my son replying in a message to some kid on my xbox then now my account is banned till tomarrow please fix now...
  7. snipingdawg8 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox Live!

i got banned from xbox live because my friend secretly modded behind my back help my account banned is 8
  8. SudsierPoet1195 Win User

Can I Delete My Xbox Live Account?

I got banned for cheating and i dont even know how to hack/mod i think xbox needs to actually check up on the people they ban because this is really dumb they go off the reports they get and i play cod so they are gonna get them reports on some kid that
    got mad and reports me...
  9. Chris Stone 65 Win User

Xbox Suspension

Hey can u get my account unbanned it got hacked from me and I got it back and it was banned
Thema:

My Xbox live account was banned I'm ready to get it back I got banned kids got me off on ...

1. My Xbox live account was banned I'm ready to get it back I got banned kids got me off on ... - Similar Threads - live account was

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  4. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  5. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  6. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  7. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  9. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  10. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...