My xbox live account is stuk in white screen i use pc and it stuck in white screen

Discus and support My xbox live account is stuk in white screen i use pc and it stuck in white screen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox live is stuck in white screen i cannot play my download game 939279f3-f27d-41b1-a2b5-9109db68798c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by denny putra, Aug 24, 2023.

1. denny putra
    denny putra Guest

My xbox live account is stuk in white screen i use pc and it stuck in white screen

My xbox live is stuck in white screen i cannot play my download game

:)

denny putra, Aug 24, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello denny putra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to sign into your Xbox Live account in game. As per your descrption, you are seeing only a white screen. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

There could be a temporary issue with the Xbox live or downloaded game. To better isolate the issue, please provide us details about your concern:

1. May we ask if you are seeing this white screen in game purchased and installed from Xbox app or Microsoft Store?
    2. May we ask if you have issues signing into your account on Microsoft website? Please open a browser and sign in to this link: https://account.microsoft.com/
    3. May we ask if you are having issues on specific game only?
    4. May we ask if you have issues signing in to Microsoft Store games? You may try to install Microsoft Sudoku and/or Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    5. What troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

1. Restart device -
      • This will clear your computer’s memory/RAM.
    2. Keep your Windows updated -
      • Install PC updates including Optional Update. Guide - Update Windows
        • Settings > Update & Security (Windows 10) or Windows Update (Windows 11) > Check for updates > download updates and install > restart device and wait for the update to be done.
      • If you have issues with update, please check the troubleshooting steps available here - Troubleshoot problems updating Windows.
    3. Update Xbox app and Gaming Services from Microsoft Store
      • Launch Microsoft Store app on Windows by searching it on Windows search bar.
      • Select Library > Updates & downloads > check if an update is available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app.
      • If an update is available, select Update.
    4. Make sure the game is updated.
      • Launch Xbox App for Windows.
      • In My Library, select the game title > select More options (…) button and choose Manage > select Files and then Check for updates.
    5. Make sure you are signed in to Microsoft Store and Xbox app with the same credentials.
    6. Repair the game
      • Launch Xbox App for Windows.
      • In My Library, select the game title > select the More options (…) button and choose Manage > select Files and then Verify and repair.
      • Uninstalling and reinstalling Gaming Services.
        • Right-click the Start button and select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
        • Type this command one at a time, press enter and wait:
          get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
          start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
        • Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
        • Restart your device and try to install the game again
    7. Uninstall and reinstall game from PC Settings > Apps > Apps and features. Search and select game and reset/uninstall.
    Source: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox App for Windows

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. TerryRuediger Win User

.Mahjong and Solitare games won't open

get white screen. Acts like downloading add and gets stuck in loop
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

What happened to everyone!?

I only experience the white screen using the IE app on my Xbox One; if I'm using my PC, some pages just continuously seem to load forever...
  6. พงศวีร Win User

Having a problem with lauching sea of thieve through steam.

For the white screen is ok now. I manage to log in by keep printing pdf to see what is in the white screen and can login to xbox live however, The login xbox live keep on appear and I still cannot play the game.

It keep asking me to login to xbox live.
Thema:

1. My xbox live account is stuk in white screen i use pc and it stuck in white screen - Similar Threads - live account stuk

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  6. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  7. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  8. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  9. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...