My XBOX keeps uninstalling Call of Duty

Discus and support My XBOX keeps uninstalling Call of Duty in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, ever since I downloaded the DLC for MWlll, my XBOX series s keeps uninstalling my older Call of Duty games. Just this week I have had to redownload... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpankMePapi4001, Nov 9, 2023.

1. My XBOX keeps uninstalling Call of Duty

So, ever since I downloaded the DLC for MWlll, my XBOX series s keeps uninstalling my older Call of Duty games. Just this week I have had to redownload the game TWICE and it is very frustrating after a long day at work I just want to relax and unwind and as soon as I turn on my console I HAVE 0 GAMES. I never had this issue on XBOX ONE and never experienced this until I downloaded the DLC for the new MW game. Any suggestions???? I am at the end of my rope with this. It’s like a 2 hour download each time!!

:)

SpankMePapi4001, Nov 9, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello SpankMePapi4001, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox Series X.

Restart your console: Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then, unplug the power cord and wait 10 seconds. Reconnect the power cable and turn on the console

Check storage space: Make sure you have enough space on your hard drive to install the game. If you don't have enough space, you may need to delete some games or apps to make room

Uninstall and reinstall the game: If the problem persists, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game2. Please note that this may take some time, depending on the size of the game and the speed of your Internet connection.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Textures Issues on Xbox Series S

Hi Jack! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If this happens only in Calle of duty you may require uninstall the game after that do a factory reset keeping games and apps and install the game again
  4. James Evans2 Win User

Xbox games randomly uninstalling themselves

Any other advice, it seems to be the Call of Duty games uninstalling themselves. I downloaded Fortnite and Fall Guys and they’re still on the Xbox but COD:Vanguard and COD:Warzone uninstalled.
  5. JuanVidrio Win User

error code 0X80072F8F

I’m currently having the same problem. I tried to update call of duty modern warfare, but it refuses to update. I canceled the update and uninstall the entire game, I am even went as far as to factory reset my Xbox. But to no prevail I am unable to install
    call of duty modern warfare.
  6. Cgoldz23 Win User

Two week old Xbox one

On my call of duty. i keep getting an error code 65602. It seems to be happening to other xbox users.
Thema:

1. My XBOX keeps uninstalling Call of Duty - Similar Threads - keeps uninstalling Call

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. PC gamepass games keep reinstalling after an uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC gamepass games keep reinstalling after an uninstall: I have very frustrating issue going on: Several games from gamepass collection that I have installed earlier and uninstalled later, keep getting redownloaded and reinstalled by the xbox app. Some...
  7. Why do I keep getting an install error. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Call of Duty 5...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting an install error. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Call of Duty 5...: Why do I keep getting an install error. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Call of Duty 5 times this has never happened but it keep showing me (0x80070570) 23c1ba3a-6982-4b9f-85e3-a909eece14c9
  8. XBox keeps messaging me and pinning itself to my PCs information and I'm going to uninstall...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox keeps messaging me and pinning itself to my PCs information and I'm going to uninstall...: Hi. I got the game pass on a free trial a long time ago, and that free trial is long since past. And now Game Pass is constantly messaging me if I boot my PC that I am missing out on stuff I...
  9. How do I keep games uninstalled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I keep games uninstalled?: Games that I am trying delete aren’t deleting and if they do they come back next time I turn on my Xbox. They are also still taking up storage. I have no room in my Xbox One because if it....
  10. Why do you guys keep uninstalling my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep uninstalling my games.: You have uninstalled sea of thieves two times once yesterday with no context, then the next day I have it reinstalled then I go to play it and it's uninstalled again.; I've also had issues with...