My Xbox keeps turning off when i turn it on I’ve did the 10 second thing still not working...

Discus and support My Xbox keeps turning off when i turn it on I’ve did the 10 second thing still not working... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One minute and 8 seconds it turns off every time it just wont work 4783ae83-5958-489a-9b29-55538a431d04 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Delboy55555, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Delboy55555
    Delboy55555 Guest

My Xbox keeps turning off when i turn it on I’ve did the 10 second thing still not working...

One minute and 8 seconds it turns off every time it just wont work

:)

Delboy55555, Jun 22, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Casey Little2 Win User

Xbox series x won't load games from discs.

Thank you for the response. Initially I did the reset keeping the games. When that didn't work I did the factory reset. I also did turn off the machine by holding the power button for 10 seconds and turning back on with the controller and again turning it back on by the console power button.
  3. ChewableTube48 Win User

Instant on mode with and Ext HDD.

i just did a "test". first i left the box labled "When xbox is off, turn off storage" and for about 5 mins the both my xbox and HDD wasquiet then the LED on the HDD turned on. ok fine. then after about 10 -15seconds it turned off. then again 10 seconds later
    it turned on. so i listened and every 10 seconds it would spin up and then turn off. i waited for about 20 mins seeing if it would stp but it never did. then i went and unchecked the box and the same thing. would spin my HDD up for 10 secs then turn off for
    10 secs. it doesnt take a genius to tell that somthing is wrong with that. thereis no reason it should make the HDD turn on and off every 10 seconds.

Untill this stupid instant on mode is fixed ill be stuck with the ever worse energy saver mode. and yes i ubderstand if it weredownloading something it would do that. but i shouldnt. if it wereto be downloading something it shouldnt turn the HDD on and off
    every 10 seconds!!
  4. vadimgreshinko Win User

X box one x broblem

It did not help me, It still keeps turning off the TV when i rurning off my xbox .
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

xbox one not read physical games

When the console is turned on, hold the power button on the front of the console for a full 10 seconds to turn it off.

When it’s off wait about 30 seconds and turn it back on and try again. Hopefully it will work.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

8027025A - Took too long to start

That issue usually resolves itself, however, I’ve fixed it by resetting my console by holding the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns completely off. Wait 30 seconds then turn it back on and try again.
Thema:

1. My Xbox keeps turning off when i turn it on I’ve did the 10 second thing still not working... - Similar Threads - keeps turning off

2. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  3. My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...: My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has not worked. Please advise what I can do to fix this as it happens in every game a play or even sometime...
  4. My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off: i have a really big problem that started around a week ago were my xbox series x/s controller kept on disconnecting every now and again and now its really bad were it just wont work anymore at all...
  5. my xbox keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox keeps turning off: my xbox series s just ahd an update and switched off now every time I go to switch on the console it just turns off automatically is there anything I should do e6232de2-3e72-4c6b-adab-1c16dca694fe
  6. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  7. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  8. My Xbox One S keeps on turning off after a minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S keeps on turning off after a minute: Hello, I've been experiencing problems with my Xbox and wanted some advice. Every-time I turn it on, it does the chime like usual but then doesn't display any signal and after about 1 minute....
  9. Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console

in XboX Insiders
    Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console: Hi lads, I bought an Xbox yesterday from a friend as they never used the console. I signed into my account and downloaded the games I wanted and that was fine. However once I turned it off and...
  10. Xbox keeps turning on and off with tv remote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps turning on and off with tv remote: My bf and I both have Xbox’s in the same room, mine is connected to a Samsung tv and his to a monitor on his desk. Our problem is sometimes he will be playing and I will press the power button on...