My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...

Discus and support My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This issue has been on here before but the solution didn't do anything to help. The problem is, when I go to install any disc games on my Xbox One S,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thekillerkreeper, Feb 26, 2024.

1. My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...

This issue has been on here before but the solution didn't do anything to help. The problem is, when I go to install any disc games on my Xbox One S, they will download normally until reaching 25%. After they reach that mark, the download stops with the "Installation stopped" prompt. Pressing continue only resumes the download for ~0.04GB before stopping again with the same prompt. The discs are not dirty, nor scratched, and restarting does not help very much. Restarting the Xbox completely only ups the amount it downloads from ~0.04GB to ~0.3GB, which is still incredibly small when trying to download most games. It feels like this is an Xbox software issue because it occurs when downloading the part of the game over the Network, and not when installing from the disc, and the issue is recurring with each disc I try and no matter how many times I restart.

:)

Thekillerkreeper, Feb 26, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...