My Xbox keeps shutting my WiFi down

Discus and support My Xbox keeps shutting my WiFi down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; every time I connect it I have to turn off my Xbox and wait 30min for my internet to work again. My Xbox is breaking my internet.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kool-Aid MAN�, Aug 6, 2023.

1. My Xbox keeps shutting my WiFi down

every time I connect it I have to turn off my Xbox and wait 30min for my internet to work again. My Xbox is breaking my internet.

:)

Kool-Aid MAN�, Aug 6, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

then you either have a failing router, or an Internet provider that doesn't like you using large amounts of bandwidth to play games. You should contact them for any problems with your Internet
  3. Kool-Aid MAN👍 Win User

It can't be because ive used all types of connections including wired and it shuts down the internet I'm on after a min on I tried restarting my Xbox change the Wi-Fi settings I even dabble with settings and deleted some games. But nothing is working and I wanna fix it because I don't have enough money for a series X. So pls if u find a solution pls tell me.
  4. Kool-Aid MAN👍 Win User

Xbox One 500gb

Any type of connection breaks or shuts down I tried wired wireless and hotspot it shuts them all down. And for the hotspot it connects but then shuts down my phone couple secs later.
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello Kool Aid M, my name is zahir, a independent advisor.

Please tell me which xbox are you using?

Have you tried to use a wired connection instead of wifi?

Regard
    Zahir
  6. TheLEGOMaster27 Win User

Error code 0x97e107df

my "friend" shut down my wifi and I got this code
Thema:

1. My Xbox keeps shutting my WiFi down - Similar Threads - keeps shutting WiFi

2. My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...: I've been having this problem where my xbox along with my TV keeps shutting off on me. It usually happens whenever I click into a game. I've tried plugging the xbox and hdmi into multiple outlets...
  3. Xbox keeps shutting off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps shutting off.: My Xbox series x keeps shutting off. It occurred on previous one now on brand new. Have fan and well ventilated. I’m thinking could it be my internet. It’s fiber optic and my connection is IPv4....
  4. Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...: Hey guys! So, I got Ultimate Solitaire Collection for Xbox, and wanted to use the Play Anywhere feature to play better on my PC with a mouse. Unfortunately, while the game works fine on...
  5. Why does my Xbox Series S keep shutting off while trying to play 2k24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox Series S keep shutting off while trying to play 2k24?: My Xbox series S has been shutting off every time I try to play NBA 2K24 but It lets me play any other game like GTA 3 or Starfield with no problem. It will let me play one game in MyCareer then...
  6. Xbox keeps shutting down as soon as I turn it on....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps shutting down as soon as I turn it on....: My Xbox X keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on. Ive tried cleaning, plugging directly into the wall, changing the wall power socket, changing cords, etc... Im at a loss. I spent so much...
  7. Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes: Hi my Xbox keeps shutting down or turning it's self off ff6b2faa-6d10-4536-8e47-2c12bdfbce48
  8. The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.: After 15 seconds of loading into a game I lose control of everything, I can't move my character, and the game just freezes up. I searched up how to fix my problem but nothing is helping. I tried...
  9. Why does my Xbox witless elite 2 keep vibrating then shutting off then coming back on then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox witless elite 2 keep vibrating then shutting off then coming back on then...: had the controller for about 5 months not. Never had any issues then the other night it just started bring up the task bar menu. Then would bring up the “turn off console turn off controller or...
  10. Xbox One keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps shutting off: My Xbox One shuts off when I try to power it on. The power cord is fine and it will shut off in around 5-15 seconds within powering it on. I don’t understand what is wrong with my Xbox. Can...