My Xbox keeps saying to relink my discord and I’ve done it 5 times and still nothing...

Discus and support My Xbox keeps saying to relink my discord and I’ve done it 5 times and still nothing... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I continue to try and link my account with the app or edge and it still refuses to work even though it was working fine earlier... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PeptiCargo036, Nov 29, 2023.

1. My Xbox keeps saying to relink my discord and I’ve done it 5 times and still nothing...

I continue to try and link my account with the app or edge and it still refuses to work even though it was working fine earlier

:)

PeptiCargo036, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Dread Takedown Win User

My Xbox keeps saying to relink my discord and I’ve done it 5 times and still nothing someone please help

I had this issue all day yesterday and tried everything to fix it. Eventually I got on today, I tried to use discord like usual, it told me to relink, and I hit relink and hit authorize on the internet page, and it was fixed. No gimmicks, just took some time for it to work. Core services were down yesterday, really seems like an Xbox issue.
  3. Kay boester Win User

My Xbox keeps saying to relink my discord and I’ve done it 5 times and still nothing someone please help

It’s not going to work until Xbox is done updating and upgrading everything they are doing and Xbox can verify I called and can listen to the recording if there’s any questions of what I’m saying
  4. Doctor Kushy Win User

I just updated my Xbox and the relink finally worked! I scanned QR code went thru the steps. Then I hopped in discord and transferred my voice. After that I was able to pull up all servers on my Xbox.
  5. Jesse Wilt Win User

Same issue here. Quite upsetting I missed my weekly game night with my friends over this.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there PeptiCargo036, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It seems to be an ongoing issue with Discord that is affecting many players. You can confirm this in the following threads I'll attach as example, where you can see that other players are also experiencing the same problem:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/0a0df7da-1f94-4867-b2a8-174a068f652b

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/0326880f-998e-481d-b588-abeca0ed58f7

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/098daf31-6c16-4ed6-8d3f-13d5fe87c462

Since, as you can see, it appears to be a widespread emerging issue, I recommend that you help Xbox by reporting the problem through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Click the green button that says "Report" and fill in the information as detailed as possible.

This way, Xbox can be aware that there is an issue with Discord linking and can work on resolving the problem as soon as possible.

Please note that in this public forum, we are just players like you trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees.

I appreciate your understanding and let's hope the issue gets resolved soon.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

My Xbox keeps saying to relink my discord and I’ve done it 5 times and still nothing...

1. My Xbox keeps saying to relink my discord and I’ve done it 5 times and still nothing... - Similar Threads - keeps saying relink

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. My Xbox keeps saying I need to clear storage

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps saying I need to clear storage: I have 30% of my storage used and I did the clear local save games. I'm confused guys, help me submitted by /u/SpioerSonic [link] [comments]
  5. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  6. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show: I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to show 8cb8d96a-05cd-43cc-b8d6-387c858bd906
  7. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  8. So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...: It’s just says to relink my account but when I go to relink it it says it link and everything but when I click on discord it says I need to relink it agn b4372920-acc7-4281-93c3-f4cd15a03e05
  9. Xbox keeps saying need to Relink Discord Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox keeps saying need to Relink Discord Account: I'm on Xbox One, if that matters. This is the first time this has happened so I'm wondering if I did something wrong. I'm in call with some friends then all of a sudden it kicks me out, turns out...
  10. Discord keeps saying relink series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord keeps saying relink series x: So I was in a discord party literally yesterday. I've been using it consistently. Today I try to start it it says I need to relink my account. I have done this now on the app discord app and my...