My Xbox keeps saying I need to clear storage

Discus and support My Xbox keeps saying I need to clear storage in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have 30% of my storage used and I did the clear local save games. I'm confused guys, help me submitted by /u/SpioerSonic [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SpioerSonic, Jun 13, 2024.

1. My Xbox keeps saying I need to clear storage

I have 30% of my storage used and I did the clear local save games. I'm confused guys, help me

submitted by /u/SpioerSonic
    [link] [comments]

/u/SpioerSonic, Jun 13, 2024
  2. CrazyUSMarine Win User

Controller disconnects from Xbox live continuously

Try hooking the controller up wired to the Xbox with NO BATTERIES for about 15 minutes. Then try it again. If it still keeps disconnecting you, you might have a full cache that will need to be cleared.

Head over to Settings>System>Storage. Find the tab that says "Clear local saved games" then hit "Yes" no worries, it will not delete and saves or games off the Xbox or the cloud. This should help!
  3. tekeia24 Win User

Xbox wont let me sign in says I have no storage but I have more than enough (xbox 360 new update)

The thing about that is I cant access the storage to clear my cache because it says, "No Storage Devices Found.". When in doubt I do have a storage device in my Xbox 360 it's just not popping up and I don't know how to fix that either.
  4. FixedBoar842856 Win User

Xbox one cache will not clear

That is how you clear the cache, but there is a separate cache if you watch DVD/BluRays. Go to Settings > Disc & Blu Ray, after that select “persistent storage” then “Clear persistent storage”.

Hope this helps!!
    I have the same problem and i wont work. I do not want to play if i cant see any of my achivments. It says that my cache is full and that i need to go online but im online im singned in to xbox live but still. Help me
  5. Rostom L Win User

Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.

I appreciate your effort. Let's then try to clear your Xbox 360 local storage:
    Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage. On the Manage storage devices > Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

If that didn't work, our best option would be to perform a factory reset. There's an option to keep your games and apps:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Problem with retrocompatibility

Hey there,

Let's start by clearing your locale Xbox 360 storage. To do this, navigate to 'All settings' through the Xbox One guide, scroll down to 'System' settings and select 'Storage'. From here, select 'Clear local Xbox 360 storage' and give it another shot!

Keep us posted!
Thema:

My Xbox keeps saying I need to clear storage

1. My Xbox keeps saying I need to clear storage - Similar Threads - keeps saying need

2. I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?: I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate? 3b1ddad5-be63-48eb-b4de-cbff6a7a5011
  3. My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.: I've tried everything. I Uninstalled it twice. Did a hard reboot 3x. I shut it down correctly then opened it back up. I even tried to do everything through xbox app. And still nothing. Please...
  4. Xbox Series S keeps saying You'll need the internet for this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps saying You'll need the internet for this.: I been keep getting this from 2 days ago until now whenever i turn on my xbox and automatically connects to my account, it automatically disconnects it and whenever i try too sign in again gives...
  5. So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...: It’s just says to relink my account but when I go to relink it it says it link and everything but when I click on discord it says I need to relink it agn b4372920-acc7-4281-93c3-f4cd15a03e05
  6. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link": Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it. I have...
  7. I need help my Fortnite keeps saying login failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help my Fortnite keeps saying login failed: Help me please I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and removing my account and adding it back help me please 7cd7b80d-20a6-46e8-8a4e-45b1ef205773
  8. Why does my console keep saying “the person who bought this needs to sign in” even though...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my console keep saying “the person who bought this needs to sign in” even though...: I’m at college trying to set up my Xbox in the dorm and it said my internet connection was fine, and I’m signed in, but when I try to start any game it just says that the person who bought it...
  9. My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.: To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my...
  10. I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew: I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew f39682e4-6c5c-4013-b4db-96827f4aff06